FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Please read properly... FM CLASSIC is not able to edit but for scouting only...

If u wan player attribute to be able to edited, u need run new game and play Football Manager ONLY without CLASSIC...

I have the same problem. Any idea ?

Have u loaded your fm14 saved game yet?

Something weird is going on with FMRTE14. The program in general is working fine but it is not recognising any teams from my editor data file ! Fortunately my edited team was available from my "Favourites" selection BUT saying although I can edit other teams I cannot edit contracts or positions from my favourite team ! Also it shows a different "unique id" number from the one in FM14 ! This problem never occured in FM13.

Hey, first of al, thanks BraCa for all you hard work on this yet again! It is always appreciated. I have the new build 3 but am having te same problem as the previous build. To make transfers i normally just edit the Upcoming Transfers. However, say MAdrid were selling Ronaldo to Man Utd. If i change that to being Brentford selling McCormack to Swindon, it changes everything in the deal apart from the player. So once saved it now says that brentford are selling Ronaldo to Swindon! Anyone else having this problem?

BraCA,

I've been try to purchase the licence of FMRTE 2014, but when I try to finalize with paypal payment, the application give me an error, and I can't finalize the request. I hope your help, as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi it is important when making payments trough paypal to make sure the information your fill in the form right before the payment matches your paypal account information otherwise the payment can be rejected.

Not 100% sure if this is FMRTE related but my players value has hit rock bottom and all of my players are worth about 1 or 2k each at Ajax? all I've done was healed, inspired and renewed the contracts.

Are you using the latest version of FMRTE? This happen on the first build and was corrected in the Build 2.

all the faces from the facepack are gone after editing some minor data with FMRTE14

What should I do now?

I believe you already solve your problem :)

i have already bought a frmte 2013 licence, i need to buy a fmrte 2014?

thank you

Yes, in order to continue using it with the new version of the game, please understand that keeping up with the changes in the game requires alot of work to make sure the editor keeps working, not only for the updates of the game even more when its one entire new version of the game.

Had two crashes now when using the Inspire Team button before a game. All players disappear from FMRTE, and then the game itself crashes shortly afterwards. Didn't happen to me on FMRTE 12 or 13, so I think it's something that should be looked into (if it isn't already). Cheers!

Are you using the latest version of FMRTE?

Is there a discount for old costumers like it was on FMRTE 13?

At the moment there is nothing defined but Braca has something in mind for his loyal customers believe me you ain't forgotten, but at the moment he is swamped with work has you can imagine lets give it some time :).

Can't play the match!!!  The game is crashed when start the match!!

Which changes have you made before the match?

got a problem in the fmrte 14 I ajust the bank balance ie 25,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (season) to ie 20,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (remaining) ie to 20,000,000 then save it when I go back into the game the transfer budget (remaining) is zero. all the rest same the same what I adjusted to

anyone what the problem is please never had problems before