FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Suffered from a crash dump, 1st time in ages as it was from using fmrte, only good thing is it only affected my last 2 games, so I just had to win both to win the league title again.

And yeah, I used the training .dll on the Team Lists/Presets

So this new update will help fix that problem?

HI BRACA, 

AT FIRST: BRILLIANT WORK YOU DELIVER AGAIN! yippeee  

But facing the following situation ( frame network installed) I paid for the license and after this I have my license code entered in client area  and is status active/ okay etc in client area. only if I load fmrte 2014 loading, is the text:

warning: frmte does support ( 14.1.3.438735) seems that  etc etc.  resume: can not load. please tell me what I have to do. thanks!  best peter

HI BRACA, 

AT FIRST: BRILLIANT WORK YOU DELIVER AGAIN! yippeee  

But facing the following situation ( frame network installed) I paid for the license and after this I have my license code entered in client area  and is status active/ okay etc in client area. only if I load fmrte 2014 loading, is the text:

warning: frmte does support ( 14.1.3.438735) seems that  etc etc.  resume: can not load. please tell me what I have to do. thanks!  best peter

solved!!! stupid action :) I forgot to load FM 2014 first 

• Like 1

Hi Braca,
again :)  
Tried to fix the annoying kit issue ( cambuur), but following text appears, after trying to change in FMRTE: 

An unexpected error occurred, if this problem continues please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]

mistake on my part, or should this still be done by you? and, if ready, please explain again how to change settings in FM 2014 itself in order to  make FMRTE kit editor finally working.  many thanks again!!!! best peter

1) Like with individual players, can there be an option to export an xml file for the staff members?  

2) Also, how editable are the xml files?  I see a line for players that says "MemoryAddress_Unsigned Value".  Is that the player's unique ID within the save?  If I want players to mimic whole sections(technical or mental) of other players, can I just cut and paste the xml sections between the players (sans the unsigned value line)?  Any help is appreciated.

Good Morning,I have a problem. I load a game in fmrte and show FMC-Scout only!!

Please read properly... FM CLASSIC is not able to edit but for scouting only...

If u wan player attribute to be able to edited, u need run new game and play Football Manager ONLY without CLASSIC...