FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

I've this problem when I'm trying to activate again. Seems like my activation code is too short somehow. it worked on the previous version

I get the same problem if I try to offline activate

you probably ain't using the new license code type please check your current license code in your client area in:

http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea

Thanks

Hey what about activation number? If I spend all of activation I have to buy another copy of FMRTE? But why? Its nonsense.

No, if you have a FMRTE 14 license, you DON'T need to purchase a new one!

We had to do some changes in FMRTE, those changes made FMRTE forget the activation data, so you need to activate it again..

But it won't count as a new activation.. And if you have any issues activating it, please submit a support request, and we will help you out..

getting same issue as mo33y33, updated to the new version but it wont load my saved game?

anyone getting this issue, also on the old version the auto update download isnt working still 

Can you please submit a new bug in our bug tracker (http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-bug-tracker/), and do this:

• Go to FMRTE Settings, and enable 'Debug mode', press save
  • Try to load your game data
  • When it finishes, please go to FMRTE folder (usually C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 14)
  • Attach in your bug post the file diagnostics.log (do not copy/paste the file contents, attatch the file itself to the post)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=14

File Name: FMRTE

File Submitter: BraCa

File Submitted: 10 Nov 2013

File Category: FMRTE Windows

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.1.4

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

Supported game modes:

FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..

This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelog (build 12):

• Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):
    • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
    • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
    • Fixed Clone Center
    • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):
      • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):
        • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
        • Fixed currency
        • Fixed Agents
        • Fixed Players Languages
        • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

[*]Improved loading times

[*]Fixed future transfers

[*]Fixed swap players/staff

[*]Fixed match preparation for teams

[*]Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen

[*]Fixed players with staff attributes

[*]Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

[*]Fixed players freeze

[*]Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness

[*]Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

[*]Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)

[*]Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)

I believe there might just be a minor issue connecting - why don't you try again later today.

If that is not the problem, then I'm sure BraCa will have a look at it.

I have tried again and this time the server accepted my request and all is now well.  Many thanks for your kind suggestion.

• Like 1

Seems like I'm unable to heal, inspire or remove bans from the entire team from the team screen with this version, don't get an error message, just doesn't do anything. Tried reloading FM, the save, FMRTE and still the same. Also, trying to use the Register UEFA option from the same screen provides this error:

kEWP0Ww.png

Seems like I'm unable to heal, inspire or remove bans from the entire team from the team screen with this version, don't get an error message, just doesn't do anything. Tried reloading FM, the save, FMRTE and still the same. Also, trying to use the Register UEFA option from the same screen provides this error:

kEWP0Ww.png

Thanks for this report we will look into this.