FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

REPORT ON IC3 WITH MY PAYMEND ORDER I PAY UR BASTARD PROGRAMM FOR NOTHING I HOPE SOON TO CLOSE THIS SITE AND ALL CHEATERS LIKE U....

Braca has been in this business for a few years now, and with the huge following he has of people that like his work and trust him on it, I doubt he is trying to cheat anyone.

I think that you should calm down, and maybe try to talk to Braca or the people working on this website for any help you might need.

There might just be an issue that you have overlooked, causing the FMRTE not to work properly for you.

And besides - raging about it won't help one bit.

WTF WE PAY FOR NOTHING U CHEAT US HARD REALLY?? WE PAY FOR WHAT ONLY SCOUT????? WE HAVE BETTER PROGRAMMS FOR SCOUTING.....I GO TO REPORT THIS SITE...

I am afraid you are referring to the Classic mode and on the licence section of the website it explicit says and i quote:

"* In FMC (Classic mode) FMRTE cannot save changes"

Reference: http://www.fmrte.com/#Section-Licenses 

Great explanation by GREYFOX: 

If you ain't referring to classic mode please ignore the previous sentences, and in that case please fill a support ticket in the client area regarding your issue and we will help you as soon as possible.

Ultimately refund your order if that's your wish.

Thanks

Hello, can someone tell me if they are having the same problem:

I have the right game version, I've paid the money, Iv downloaded and installed the FMRTE, I've entered my activation code. Then I press load game, with my saved game running, and it starts the loading bar, but nothing ever happens after that. I've had it a few days, I've restarted my laptop a few times, I've uninstalled and re installed it. It's still not usable. Please help.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Forgot_My_Lines, on 12 Nov 2013 - 17:02, said:

Hello, can someone tell me if they are having the same problem:

I have the right game version, I've paid the money, Iv downloaded and installed the FMRTE, I've entered my activation code. Then I press load game, with my saved game running, and it starts the loading bar, but nothing ever happens after that. I've had it a few days, I've restarted my laptop a few times, I've uninstalled and re installed it. It's still not usable. Please help.

Thanks.

Exact same happens to me thought no body else was having this problem but me seriously considering asking for my money back :(

I will be too if there is no response in the next few days. We need to know what to do, or if another version that actually works will be released.

Exact same happens to me thought no body else was having this problem but me seriously considering asking for my money back :(

No, nothing. Its been reported by multiple users in multiple threads for several days now but nothing has really been said.

This issue is already being addressed and a new version will be release to solve this problem if necessary, as i have said before this problem its hard to track since it doesn't happen to everyone its most likely a combination of a series of configuration of the machines.

There's also a thread () for this issues please try to post all information regarding this issue there it will help to solve the problem faster.

Thanks

• Like 1

This issue is already being addressed and a new version will be release to solve this problem if necessary, as i have said before this problem its hard to track since it doesn't happen to everyone its most likely a combination of a series of configuration of the machines.

There's also a thread () for this issues please try to post all information regarding this issue there it will help to solve the problem faster.

Thanks

Thank you very much :)