FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

I have the same error and my version is 14.1.3 (438735) too

Long fmrte is loaded. What to do? There's a sign "Loading game data" and so about 30 minutes :(

---------------------------

ERROR

FMRTE was unable to load your game data.

Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system.

ОК

This error pops up when I close fmrte

I see people are having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as I posted earlier and in the bug tracker (). People, post your probs in that thread too.

BraCa...what is going on? 

SO using fmrte my save game crashed but I had previously saved it the day before on my game so I lost nothing so it's ok. But fmrte itself crashed twice last night, that's ok. As long as my saved game doesn't bugger up.

But I'm scared to use it because it might keep crashing every so often.

I'm having no problems at all after the latest patch. It seems a lot of the problems are people who do not understand a patch does not FIX YOUR GAME it stops the problem occuring again. If you're stupid enough to not make a copy of your save game even though it screams out telling you and then come on here prattling on and complaining then you're a moron who deserves no time. 

Hi BraCa!

First of all, thanks for your wonderful work! :)

Just a question: in the past FMRTE editions I could edit the contract of a player that I bought for future transfer and I just can not with FMRTE14. Are you planning to fix this issue?!?

Thank you very much!!! :D

you're not the only one, apparently it's something they're looking into. So hopefully a new patch will fix it soon enough :)

It seems like some people are having weird issues where others are not.
Could this be a because of different OS? Maybe because either game or program not running in admin mode? Or something else blocking data or something?
I have yet to experience any crashes or de-valueing of players.
But I do sometimes have to restart game and FMRTE because it says my game is FMC when it is not.
Other issue I appear to have is that Team morale boost doesnt work, but health boost does. Weird in a funny way. :D

My levels are fine now. if anyone would like to see a video of how to use fmrte properly let me know :)

Very kind of you to make a video tutorial for people.

As I guess you'll most likely upload it to youtube or something similar, you might as well post it here.

I don't know if Braca or his staffers would mind, but I doubt it. :)

Hi BraCa i was wonder if you would be putting the match preparation on fmrte 14 as it was in fmrte 13 as this was easy to use and edit because there is no option in the fmrte 14 to do this. I was also wondering if you would be adding the option to edit the financial fair play rule for both domestic and european rules and i also think this would be ideal in the editor.

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all! :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

:(
Thank's

when you offer contract did you change the player role? key player/important player etc?

as the max you can offer is tied to the role

when you offer contract did you change the player role? key player/important player etc?

as the max you can offer is tied to the role

Yes,i know that! I tried everything my surenty payroll is 11milion i talk with board and when i offer contract to coach is 6,750p/w no more i have made so many saves and nothing :(