FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

where can I download old version FMRTE? do anyone have backup link? I need this version FMRTE 14.3.0 build 33, thanks.

The latest version (14.1.3.35) should load your save as the only difference between 14.3.0.33 and 14.3.1.35 is compatibility with the latest FM update.

• Like 1

The latest version (14.1.3.35) should load your save as the only difference between 14.3.0.33 and 14.3.1.35 is compatibility with the latest FM update.

Yup the problem now is I still use the old version FM2014, which is 14.3.0, I not yet update the game.

hello, ive turned on FMRTE today, and it loads up like normal, click load game and it loads it up as normal, but when i search my team, nothing happens, and if i click anything at the top (future tranfsers, filter etc...) then the FMRTE screen freezes, basically i cant use FMRTE at all at the moment, anyone know why? thanks

Why can't I save changes in player's languages?

Give him a second nation that the language represents.

hello, ive turned on FMRTE today, and it loads up like normal, click load game and it loads it up as normal, but when i search my team, nothing happens, and if i click anything at the top (future tranfsers, filter etc...) then the FMRTE screen freezes, basically i cant use FMRTE at all at the moment, anyone know why? thanks

What are your FM and FMRTE versions? Also, try Run as Administrator.

Yup the problem now is I still use the old version FM2014, which is 14.3.0, I not yet update the game.

Try v14.3.1.35.  That should work.

• Like 1

Give him a second nation that the language represents.

What are your FM and FMRTE versions? Also, try Run as Administrator.

Try v14.3.1.35.  That should work.

Alright, thanks... I tested and its work! I don't even know its work for older version game too.. thanks a lot.

Hi 

Im trying to use the search filter function,

But the parameters "asking price" or "wage" does not seem to work, FMRTE is listing all players instead.

I have the latest version of FMRTE, and this used to work on older FM-games

Thanks for the report we will have a look at this :D

Hello!

I have a very big problem. I bought the license from you and installed FMRTE 14.3.1.35.  Also, I have installed the original FM 2014 with the 14.3.1 update, and the in-game editor also.  When I make the changes in FMRTE they do not appear in FM 2014.  The modifications made and saved in FMRTE doesn't appear in the game, just a few of them are working such as weight and height!

Help me! What can I do to work FMRTE 14.3.1.35 with my originak FM 2014?

Here's some feedback.

I've been using your editor for years. When you decided to charge people to use it I thought well ok. There's a lot of hardwork that goes into it and I, along with heaps of other people appreciate your work. HOWEVER, the cost of FMRTE has more than DOUBLED over the last 3 versions but there is NOTHING NEW!!!! All you seem to be doing is making it work for the newer versions of FM. Keep the cost the same or make improvments. Sorry but if the cost is higher again this year then I wont be buying a licence.

Here's some feedback.

I've been using your editor for years. When you decided to charge people to use it I thought well ok. There's a lot of hardwork that goes into it and I, along with heaps of other people appreciate your work. HOWEVER, the cost of FMRTE has more than DOUBLED over the last 3 versions but there is NOTHING NEW!!!! All you seem to be doing is making it work for the newer versions of FM. Keep the cost the same or make improvments. Sorry but if the cost is higher again this year then I wont be buying a licence.

The reason why from my point of view that the price has gone higher is because to pay the hosting provider to keep the forum up and running and also costs for the server too.  I am sure there are other costs too.

Where did the options for changing the fan base go?

Like loyalty and affluence.

Or am I blind? I certainly can't find it anymore :(

I'd love those options back in FMRTE if possible :)

It is not there actually.  I believe it has been requested, if not then you can make the request.