FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Guys,

Although it would be nice to be given some kind of time-frame, please remember that for our benefit the development team have to fully test the 14.3.1 release so it doesn't crash/corrupt our saves.

Yes it is a paid product (although doesn't really break the bank does it?) however be assured that when it is released it will be stable.

Patience is a virtue...  :)

• Like 5

Guys,

Although it would be nice to be given some kind of time-frame, please remember that for our benefit the development team have to fully test the 14.3.1 release so it doesn't crash/corrupt our saves.

Yes it is a paid product (although doesn't really break the bank does it?) however be assured that when it is released it will be stable.

Patience is a virtue...  :)

Dem str8 brother

I don't want to seem inpatient, but is there any rough idea of a timescale for the update? No need for an exact time but a rough estimate would be great :)

The devs said this weekend but please do not hold them to it.  That timescale is always subject to change.

well greyfox  said wednesday

yeh will be wednesday by source greyfox told me

well im saying what greyfox told me

greyfox told me so he knows

im just qouting what greyfox told me

im just qouting what greyfox told me

greyfox will be by wednesday just telling what he told me

well we will see on wednesday

I said nothing of the sort.  How did you come to that conclusion and where did I post that? I do not find it funny if that is your intention.

• Like 3

The devs said this weekend but please do not hold them to it.  That timescale is always subject to change.

I said nothing of the sort.  How did you come to that conclusion and where did I post that? I do not find it funny if that is your intention.

do-not-feed-the-trolls1.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry thought it would be wednesday

Sorry

You should be as you could have started another chain of events that will spark more flaming, hatred, cussing, swearing and so on which BraCa will not like one bit.  Please do not do this again or I will take action.  Now that this has been sorted, please carry on as usual.

• Like 5

I personnally find a great news about the update not being released yet: I succeded in winning the French Cup with my 3rd division team, without cheating on the database, just by insisting and insisting again on the saved game :D

Very bad timing for me, since I use FMRTE really few (fed up having to switch back to Windows for that), and I tried on the next day just after the update, and of course steam pushed me the 14.3.1 before I could realize anything.

Anyway, hail to the devs, they do a great job. And for those thinking it's too long for an update, just think about Heartbleed, that's been uncorrected for more than two years. Companies do pay a lot of money for support on this kind of features...

Edit: Only thing I'm waiting for the update now is to check a young prospect I'll hire in a few weeks, hope he's as good as my scout said! And of course, I'm getting close to the end of the season, and I need the best players for next season ;)

FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED

Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today)

Changelist (build 34)

• Added Support for 14.3.1

Notes: Current Screen and Mini FMRTE are not available for 14.3.1 users.. We plan to get those features back on a future update

• Like 20

FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED

Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today)

Changelist (build 34)

• Added Support for 14.3.1

Notes: Current Screen and Mini FMRTE are not available for 14.3.1 users.. We plan to get those features back on a future update

you sir are a legend thanks for the great  work once again :D ................and from now on I will set steam to be offline, just incase SI release another patch

• Like 1