FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Tedious maybe GreyFox but surely understandable seeing how much people love this product, everyone on this forum seems to be very grateful to the people who give their time to make such an amazing addition to the footy manager experience, impatience is understandabale when your waiting for a champions league final but your star player is injured or likewise, the same question over and over but only needed a response, now we have a timescale fantastic and most importantly thank you FMRTE there truely is nothing quite like this in the world! devoted fm fans making a niche product that so many fm users have bought into, lets not get narky, this is a beautiful thing and I apprecaite all the time and work that has gone into this, I can't imagine how much you gus have put in, thank you!!

• Like 2

Now that you have a potential date, please stop with the constant questions on when FMRTE will work with the new update.  It is getting tedious watching people posting and posting the same question over and over again.

just a thought why not put the release info on main page(like the one last week that let everyone know admin was away for a few days)

should stop all the questions etc ;)

Rather than keep complaing these moaners should listen to the advice given after every FM2014 UPDATE. PLAY OFFLINE!!

You can't have it both ways. By the way this has been happening since the creation of FMRTE. Everyone who uses this program are aware that the programmers at SI produce needless upgrades just to incovenience FMRTE USERS.

Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there :D.

And as it was told before there is no need to keep pointing fingers we do understand the impatience and we also are very grateful for all the support.

• Like 9

ppl on here are like there lives depends on this game i dont undastand it only a game it will be ready when it ready u should be grateful they make product like this for fm stop all the moaning

You know, repeating the same crap two posts in a row will make others more determined to keep asking about fmrte.

• Like 2

I personally use it because I like to operate with a very small squad to keep wage costs down & so I admit "cheating" to keep my wafer thin squad injury free.Also you dont get squad players moaning cos they're are not getting a game.

Tedious maybe GreyFox but surely understandable seeing how much people love this product, everyone on this forum seems to be very grateful to the people who give their time to make such an amazing addition to the footy manager experience, impatience is understandabale when your waiting for a champions league final but your star player is injured or likewise, the same question over and over but only needed a response, now we have a timescale fantastic and most importantly thank you FMRTE there truely is nothing quite like this in the world! devoted fm fans making a niche product that so many fm users have bought into, lets not get narky, this is a beautiful thing and I apprecaite all the time and work that has gone into this, I can't imagine how much you gus have put in, thank you!!

As GoBLiN said, the impatience and frustration is understandable.  But keep this in mind, FMRTE is on a two-man development team not a 50 or 100+ like FM so there is bound to be long delays and long periods of no communication.  Just keep exercising patience and you will be rewarded with a working stable build.  As it has been mentioned MANY MANY times, put Steam into offline mode to stop the auto updates and keep FMRTE working with FM.

• Like 1