FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Katya, can you post a link to that discussion about the in game editor and fmrte, can't find it

Check topics made in august 2013, or posts in new FM 2014 discussions, it was kinda obvious that if new editor would be good, people would use it instead of FMRTE; the thing is, new editor is bad and will remain bad, also will show you as "cheater" in results.

It's not really complaining it's just asking for timescales.

"Within 2 weeks"

I'll happily take that.

It's the quietness and non responsiveness. The last update didn't come out for ages. Admins and moderators didn't seem to have any idea how long it'd take. I'm happy for it to take as long as "it'll take" as long as I know it's coming as last time we got a month of silence

• Like 1

It's not really complaining it's just asking for timescales.

"Within 2 weeks"

I'll happily take that.

It's the quietness and non responsiveness. The last update didn't come out for ages. Admins and moderators didn't seem to have any idea how long it'd take. I'm happy for it to take as long as "it'll take" as long as I know it's coming as last time we got a month of silence

According to my experience with FMRTE updates, it always takes from 12 to 72 hours.

This seems to happen to me almost every update. Just sat down started a new save. I like using FMTRE to filter through my squads ability and as per usual FM has updated its self..... Again. I swear I've told steam not to auto update about 4 times now. 

Keep up the good work and hopefully the update it out soon.

This seems to happen to me almost every update. Just sat down started a new save. I like using FMTRE to filter through my squads ability and as per usual FM has updated its self..... Again. I swear I've told steam not to auto update about 4 times now. 

Keep up the good work and hopefully the update it out soon.

best thing is (if you don't know yet) to put steam in offline mode. This prevents it from updating, I also asked not to update and it did it every time.

Since I put it in offline mode steam doesn't do it anymore, unless i put it back in online mode.

best thing is (if you don't know yet) to put steam in offline mode. This prevents it from updating, I also asked not to update and it did it every time.

Since I put it in offline mode steam doesn't do it anymore, unless i put it back in online mode.

I do every time it updates but at some point or another I'll end up putting it online for some reason (look in the library or buy a game) and I forget to put it offline again.

Coming back here every couple of hours just in case, but the amount of people complaining and b****ing is annoying and rude to say the least. It will be released when it is finished, and not a second sooner. Shut up and deal with it. If you really can't play FM without FMRTE then don't play it until the FMRTE update is released! Simple.

• Like 2

Coming back here every couple of hours just in case, but the amount of people complaining and b****ing is annoying and rude to say the least. It will be released when it is finished, and not a second sooner. Shut up and deal with it. If you really can't play FM without FMRTE then don't play it until the FMRTE update is released! Simple.

Thought the ultimate warrior had died?

• Like 1

that true

• Like 1

Does anyone know what was updated on fm???

GENERAL

- Enabled PS Vita Cross-Save functionality

STABILITY

- Fixed rare crash when adding player to transfer target/development list

- Fixed rare crash on continue

- Fixed examples of pre-14.3.0 saves failing due to French discipline rule change

EDITOR

- Fixed edited teams being extracted into wrong division

- Fixed edited names not saving correctly

TRANSFERS

- Fixed rare cases of future transfer join dates reverting to year 1900

- Improved player interest AI after declaring interest

But we are bored! :D

GENERAL

- Enabled PS Vita Cross-Save functionality

STABILITY

- Fixed rare crash when adding player to transfer target/development list

- Fixed rare crash on continue

- Fixed examples of pre-14.3.0 saves failing due to French discipline rule change

EDITOR

- Fixed edited teams being extracted into wrong division

- Fixed edited names not saving correctly

TRANSFERS

- Fixed rare cases of future transfer join dates reverting to year 1900

- Improved player interest AI after declaring interest

Just edited your post to remove the black background within the text.  Hope you don't mind.

:)