FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

The clear button for unhappiness is not working for me on the contract screen.  Besides clicking clear, is there something else I have to do?  It changes end date to the current date and status to concern but the save button does not actually save anything.

1º clause does not operate its own decline and sale inquiry 

2º I have finished a season and I put players who are unhappy or have dropped from category and since I want to go by his own request, but does nothing, goes smoothly. 

3º sorry for the translator but not English. 
Thanks and good program, best

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1º -  no funciona clausula de descenso y venta por petición propia 

2º -  he acabado una temporada y he puesto jugadores que no están contentos o que han bajado de categoría y he puesto que se quieren            ir por petición propia, pero no hace nada, sigue normal.

3º-    perdón por el traductor pero no se ingles.

gracias y buen programa, el mejor 

Not a brickbat, just an observation. In case others haven't noticed this yet, and it might help them.

I've noticed "Heal Team" does something extra other than restore players' "Condition" and "Match Fitness". If you "Freeze" the player after "Healing" the team, the frozen player's match fitness will permanently stay at 100%.

His physical condition will still drop during a game, as well as after, but his "Match Fitness" will never drop. Even when he has just gotten back from an injury. I've just had a player I froze when I started the game, come back from 2 weeks out with an injury. The very same day he's back in training, his "Condition" and "Match Fitness" is 100%.

Conversely, if you freeze a player before he achieves match fitness, like say when he comes back for pre-season training and his "Match Fitness" is around 60+ %, it will remain at that level for him, no matter how many pre-season games you play him in.

Interesting way how it works in this new FMRTE 14. Never was like this in FMRTE 3.0.231.

In any case, great work Braca and all the testers! Keep it up.

• Like 1

got another bug now...set up a transfer using the future transfer option, for 1 of my players to leave.....it showed up in game fine

when the day of transfer came up it fell through stating the player coming to my club had failed to agree terms(there wasn't any player coming to my club at all just 1 leaving, the player who failed terms was the player I had used from the future transfer list generated in FMRTE)

so there are 3 bugs I have come across now in last 2 days...not happy with this,I know there is a message on main forum stating limited support until 30/3/14, it is that date now and there is no support/help .... please can you assist

Hello all :D

indeed we were not able to give to support to FMRTE for the past week but we are back now and the current issues will be addressed we count on releasing a new version during this week fixing some of reported issues, please give us some time just so we can get up to date with all the reports and so we can reply every one.

Thanks

• Like 3

Hello all :D

indeed we were not able to give to support to FMRTE for the past week but we are back now and the current issues will be addressed we count on releasing a new version during this week fixing some of reported issues, please give us some time just so we can get up to date with all the reports and so we can reply every one.

Thanks

Thanks for the update its good to know you are on to it now

Not a brickbat, just an observation. In case others haven't noticed this yet, and it might help them.

I've noticed "Heal Team" does something extra other than restore players' "Condition" and "Match Fitness". If you "Freeze" the player after "Healing" the team, the frozen player's match fitness will permanently stay at 100%.

His physical condition will still drop during a game, as well as after, but his "Match Fitness" will never drop. Even when he has just gotten back from an injury. I've just had a player I froze when I started the game, come back from 2 weeks out with an injury. The very same day he's back in training, his "Condition" and "Match Fitness" is 100%.

Conversely, if you freeze a player before he achieves match fitness, like say when he comes back for pre-season training and his "Match Fitness" is around 60+ %, it will remain at that level for him, no matter how many pre-season games you play him in.

Interesting way how it works in this new FMRTE 14. Never was like this in FMRTE 3.0.231.

In any case, great work Braca and all the testers! Keep it up.

Indeed "Condition" and "Match Fitness" were included in the freezing feature since several user requested this, let me also remind everyone that this attributes can still be excluded from the list of attribute to be frozen in the freezing settings.

Thanks for the support :D

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Regarding the "Inspire" bug: Could you also make it so that all the unhappiness entries are also removed? They are stacking up.

At older FMRTE versions the unhappiness area at the contract tab was cleaned. I don't think that that was the case on this version. I can't remember

if the "Clear" or the "Inspire" button was doing it but please check it!