FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

"When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file"

Me too. And also Inspire button doesn't remove unhappiness. There seems to be something wrong with this specific trait.

Exactly the same.Crash,and crash.

Thanks for the report guys we have received other reports about this we will look into this.

• Like 2

HI BraCa

here is a problem about swapping staff.

It doesn't work in the latest fmrte again

the swapped staff is not on the training list and cannot assign any training types

Hi we are aware of this and we are looking into it new update will be released soon fixing this and other issues.

Thanks for the report

I have a problem with club finances.
If I want to change the transfer budget or the wage budget the FMRTE changes it back to the "normal" value.
For example:
Club X has a transfer budget of 43m, I want to change it to 143m it just changes back to 43m after saving it.
I happens with every club and every value.

Edit:
After restart it works again, sorry!

(Build 32)

Good thing

The game does not crash anymore when you edit players contract data if there is anything in the unhappyness part

Bad thing

The inspire team button does not remove unhappyness anymore.

The clear button works though but you have to use that for any single player.

Any news on any fix due for the inspire button issue? All my players are bitterly unhappy at me and im finally being found out for the poor dictator like manager i truly am 

Select player > go to contract tab > on the bottom of the screen press clear. Until the update you have to manually delete the unhappiness. 

For me 14.3 FMRTE versions are freezing constantly. I really don't know what's going on but after I load game and try to select a club or a player it just freezes for few minutes.

This FMRTE version isn't that stable for me either. First load doesn't give any problems (beside inspire button), but every load after that can freeze up FMRTE. Instead of waiting, I now just stop the task and start up FMRTE again.