FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Hi to all!

I want to ask the admins about the new features(those in the Poll).

Which features of them will be included in the next versions? only the ''most high voted'' or all of them?

Thanks guys, Good work!

We use that poll to get an idea about what features are more important to our users.. so we can focus on those that are really important

For example, if the feature X is the most voted it doesn't mean that it will be the next feature to get included..

it just means, that we will probably waste most of our time on that specific feature, then if we see that we cannot make that feature work, we will move on to the next one...

what about the most ''simple to add'' features? are there any to be done easy? Anyway, thanks for the info.

I'm sorry i'm annoying you with too many questions and I really appreciate your work, that's why I buy a license every year but my big complain is that a request i made several time in the past,about the option to edit player stats(goals,assists,cards etc) is still not included. I dont want to be selfish,but the poll shows that some other guys want it too. I think it's easy for you after all these things you've done. Anyway, thank you for your time and I REALLY appreciate your excellent work.Keep developing!

what about the most ''simple to add'' features? are there any to be done easy? Anyway, thanks for the info.

I'm sorry i'm annoying you with too many questions and I really appreciate your work, that's why I buy a license every year but my big complain is that a request i made several time in the past,about the option to edit player stats(goals,assists,cards etc) is still not included. I dont want to be selfish,but the poll shows that some other guys want it too. I think it's easy for you after all these things you've done. Anyway, thank you for your time and I REALLY appreciate your excellent work.Keep developing!

Hi first of all thanks for your support, regarding your request sometimes things are harder than it seems in this particular example for instance a simple edition of player goals scored can easily crash your game imagine this scenario:

Game 1

Team A vs Team B result 2 - 0 (both goals scored by the Player X from the Team A)

Player X now have 2 goals scored

now if you just simply edit this value and set it to 4 (assuming this value exists associated with the player) you are creating inconsistency in the game data, what if this value is the sum of all the results of all games where this player played and scored? Probably in this case the number of goals might not exist and its always a result of some calculation. And how about the contract bonus per goals scored? etc etc

There are some things that are just simply to hard to achieve, i am not talking about this particular case here we will probably give a try at this but as always there are a lot of tests to be done to make sure everything is working and that the game wont crash as you advance, its important to remember that FMRTE is based on FM we can only do what FM, for the most part allow us to do.

• Like 1

Hi first of all thanks for your support, regarding your request sometimes things are harder than it seems in this particular example for instance a simple edition of player goals scored can easily crash your game imagine this scenario:

Game 1

Team A vs Team B result 2 - 0 (both goals scored by the Player X from the Team A)

Player X now have 2 goals scored

now if you just simply edit this value and set it to 4 (assuming this value exists associated with the player) you are creating inconsistency in the game data, what if this value is the sum of all the results of all games where this player played and scored? Probably in this case the number of goals might not exist and its always a result of some calculation. And how about the contract bonus per goals scored? etc etc

There are some things that are just simply to hard to achieve, i am not talking about this particular case here we will probably give a try at this but as always there are a lot of tests to be done to make sure everything is working and that the game wont crash as you advance, its important to remember that FMRTE is based on FM we can only do what FM, for the most part allow us to do.

Nice Goblin!thank you very much for your explanation. Hoping to see more features to the next versions because with this tool we enjoy the game much more..Looking forward for the next version! :D

tbh im not 100% sure lol, I think its 27 or 28, never had problems with match prep until recently, never had to adjust it, it has always been high, I have used the same tactic for 4-5 seasons now, its only just dropped since I used the updated fmrte.

There is no build 27 or 28 as they do not exist as far as I can recall.  If you are running 14.2.2 then you still can't have any previous builds as the previous version was 14.2.1 which will not work with FM 14.2.2.

Hello, I'm experiencing a bug about swaping players. The swaped player does appear in my team but it still belongs to the origin team. Does anyone know how to fix it ? Thx

Just age him to say mid or late 30s and he will eventually retire.  Also, the Swap Player feature is hit and miss at best as half the time, it does not work as intended.  Ideally you should swap players before you start a save.