FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

i've figured out the issue.....if you go into your finances page, and look at the financial fairplay summary.

Doesn't matter what you give yourself if you go anywhere near that fairplay mark it will reduce your maximum wage allowed.

Maximum wage allowed for English league one is £42,614. (I'm currently running at £42,661) That's for playing staff only.

FMRTE 14.2.1 (build 26) - RELEASED
IMPORTANT: For now the update is available ONLY through FMRTE Auto Update, it will be available as a download later this Friday

Changelist (build 26)

• Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Notes: Disabling the Debug Mode option in FMRTE Settings might improve the loading performance

• Like 1

Hello to all,

I don't know your experiences with miniFMRTE, but on my PC (Windows) it doesn't work since FM 13. I found it before incredible useful and I'm really sad because it doesn't work. I don't know if the other users experience the same problems as I do, but on my computer there's no datas displayed no matter which attribute you choose for a player or staff member. No errors are displayed either. I have licensed version of FMRTE of course.

Any ideas ???

Hello to all,

I don't know your experiences with miniFMRTE, but on my PC (Windows) it doesn't work since FM 13. I found it before incredible useful and I'm really sad because it doesn't work. I don't know if the other users experience the same problems as I do, but on my computer there's no datas displayed no matter which attribute you choose for a player or staff member. No errors are displayed either. I have licensed version of FMRTE of course.

Any ideas ???

miniFMRTE has not been working properly since FM 12 as far as I can recall.  The devs are trying to fix it but other priorities come first.

may i ask when i receivemy license i payed for fmrte yesterday and still havent received anything i payed by card so it couldnt take this long to process the payment the money has already left my account

Try to ask in this forum:

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/forum/18-licenses-issues/

It's were all problems with licenses are. :)

• Like 1

may i ask when i receivemy license i payed for fmrte yesterday and still havent received anything i payed by card so it couldnt take this long to process the payment the money has already left my account

Hey make sure to check all of you're emails, My activation card got sent to a email adress that i never even knew was linked to my paypal but it was, So just make sure to check the email address you use for online banking and it will be in there hopefully :)

• Like 1