FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Build 23 is not working for me. When I try to Start the Application nothing happened. Deleting the Application (with AppCleaner), reinstalling it and rebooting my iMac didn't solve the problem. Every version before was working without a problem. 

edit: Got it solved. looks like my default zip utility (Keka) had a problem, after I extracted it with the archive utility, it works.

for some reason in my online game I have running with a friend it says it cant run this FMC and can only be used as a scout!!! Anyone know why this is happening now and if @braca will fix this as its spoiled the game now.

Are you actually running FMC mode? Also try running as an administrator and keep on trying to load your save into the RTE, eventually it will work.

Hi, how to delete or change avoided country in player's profile?

Do you want to change the country that the player was born in/declared to play in the international team for?

In Information is "Would prefer not to play in England" and i can't persuade player to join my team.

Try adding England as a relation in his Relations tab with the Formed at Country or similar option.  Also, see if changing his country of birth to England has any effect.

Hi BraCa,

When i froze a player with Capacity Ability and Potencial Ability above 200 the player does not freeze.

Is it possible to change that in the next update?

Best Regards,
Luiz Claudio

You don't need to change the CA and PA if you are gonna freeze the player as freezing makes him superhuman.

Got the latest update. No players appear when searched for. When I load up team screens I see no players in squads also. I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling and still this problem appears

The RTE loads data in the background whilst you use the software.  Try waiting for a bit.

i saw the latest updated and i really appreciate your work

thanks a lot

i have a question:

1- is there a way to freeze the ( heal Team ) , ( inspire team ) & ( remove bans ) ?

if there is a way ... how ?

yours

Nope.  You can suggest it in the FMRTE Feature Request thread.

Since the update i can't get my fmrte to work. I have the latedt version but all i get is fmrte not responding.  Any tip on howto sort it.

Try Run As Administrator.  Your anti-virus could be a cause too.

• Like 1

The RTE loads data in the background whilst you use the software.  Try waiting for a bit.

Nope.  You can suggest it in the FMRTE Feature Request thread.

Try Run As Administrator.  Your anti-virus could be a cause too.

My FMRTE was working fine this morning and now it has gone crazy. It takes a long time to load up and when it does it only finds 1247 players! Please help.

Thanks

My FMRTE was working fine this morning and now it has gone crazy. It takes a long time to load up and when it does it only finds 1247 players! Please help.

Thanks

This can happen when you have your FM open for long periods of time, or change savegames without closing FM, exists one topic regarding this issue in Bug Tracker i presented that solution there

Hi

For how long did you had your game open until this started to happen?

Did you change savegame recently before this started to happen??

If you just simply close everything and reopen FM -> load save then FMRTE -> Load game and search spain do players appear?

Thanks

It seems when i turn my firewall off it works. Im using comodo. Also i have turn put my license key in every time i load it up. Is this normal.

I am using Comodo too and FMRTE works fine for me.  Are you using the anti-virus too or just the firewall? Also, that license behaviour is not normal.  What is your current FMRTE version?