FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Just updated to Build 22, Formation Familiarity no longer Works! Its stuck at 50%, Guess an uninstall and reinstall of previous build is the answer!

I think you're right but we do not always coming out "better" than the previous update. The application is still full of bugs and will already build in 22 to continue like this so when we get to 44, and if there is not FM update through.

I think you're right but we do not always coming out "better" than the previous update. The application is still full of bugs and will already build in 22 to continue like this so when we get to 44, and if there is not FM update through.

Can you please enumerate all those bugs that 'the application' has? Also I can't find any bug report that you have submited in our bug tracker..

This was the bugs that I reported earlier:

I did not know it was perciso create bug report thought that was enough to insert bug here in this topic that is related with FMRTE.

This is a feedback topic, bugs should be reported in our bug tracker (http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-bug-tracker/), otherwise we can't track them (as this topic has a lot of posts)

Cheers

Loving the FREEZE option for Condition and Fitness, works great with the cheat .dll file.

Also the ability to edit the chairmans status, fantastic. Just got bought out about a month or so after lowering it.

How to freeze the fitness and Fitness ? 

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 – UPDATE 14.2.1
======================================

- Improved balance of managerial job & contract offers
- Fixed user being unable to set offers as non-negotiable
- Fixed AI team selections when simulating 2014 start dates
- Fixed 2D Classic pitch in zoomed views
- Fixed Uruguayan relegation system
- Fixed Brazilian foreign & age limitation rules