FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

post-47832-0-90350600-1387516665_thumb.j Here some screen shot, certain frozen player attribute will goes down dramatically....

same, it seems to be any frozen players, they all have messed up CA/PA and it's affecting the game cause I just had my keeper concede 9 goals in a cup game against a team a division below

Ash Ellis, on 20 Dec 2013 - 12:09, said:snapback.png

Have purchased licence, installed it etc.. when i change budgets, wages etc then click save it goes back to what it originally was and doesn't update in-game. any ideas?

Did you progress in-game the next day? Sometimes this is needed.

- Yes progressed to next day in-game a few times but no change. Actually in FMRTE when I make changes and click save, it immediately reverts back to the value it was before, although at the bottom its says changes saved, in previous versions I had it would stay the value I had changed it to though, then in-game it would take effect. Should it be reverting back to its original value in the editor as soon as i've clicked save?

My players gets wrong CA and PA, when I freeze a player. Their abilities get all wrong, and their potential even get to negative.

As you can see..., how the CA and PA, gets all over the top, and therefor my assistent won't pick them, because they are not good, eventhough they should be the best players in the squad.

1256gkh.jpg