FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Hi,

I just updated to the new version and now unable to do squad registration anymore. It pops up with the message "Illegal characters in path"

Also agree about the discount thing, I always buy it early but never get a loyal discount..

Which version of FMRTE are you using?

I can't find human players in my savegames with FMRTE for FM14. Had this problem with FMRTE for FM13 as well (last build!). I updated everything and at one point, I was able to find human players right after I signed with a club. But now I have been in charge for a team for half a year and can't find myself anymore. Also the Favorites-button on the top doesn't seem to work. Sometimes it looks glitched, sometimes it works and shows the column "staff". After clicking on it, it shows a human player but I cannot click on the human player and therefore not edit him. Is this a known problem and can I do anything against it?

I'm experiencing a lot of freezing in FMRTE 14.1.4. I haven't tried some previous versions, but I tried one of the first versions for FM14 and with that version I had no freezing at all. And I had to manually kill the task once now what never happened in early FMRTE14.

I am using Windows 8 and current screen still does not work (in any of the previous versions either, but the "ask values" in the transfer value can nnot be altered either. In addition, the languages of staff does not seem to work anymore? Could these issues be resolved?

GoBLiN, especially the current screen would be beneficial for finding competitings which are not found in the competition search (for instance qualifying tournements, under18/19 competitiongs etc.)

GoBLiN, especially the current screen would be beneficial for finding competitings which are not found in the competition search (for instance qualifying tournements, under18/19 competitiongs etc.)

Please be aware that current screen feature only works for players, i might be wrong but i am not seeing how current screen can help you finding those competitions, now the competitions not appearing its a issue to be resolved ;)

Helo everyone and help please:

I have the FMRTE and when i decided to use it, was a change on the FM update to 14.1.4 446361.

Yeasterday i check nd the FMRT hade a new version for this update, but i at th game came out and run FMRTE and give the order to load th game, but it doenst load, nither yeasterdy nither today.

Its a long time loading but the bar with the progrsssion dos not goes up so i close that Windows (FMRTE Loading the game) and FRTE gives me a window sayyng that my game couldn tbe laod for m close the aplication and sart again and i amde it but no it doesnt work.

Can anyone explain me why and what should i do to put it workin, because i ahve he game for more then a week and never lay it, because the FMRE never worked with me.

Regards and tanks for help Pedro

BraCa make at least one free version please FMRTE 14 :(  

If BraCa makes one free version, everyone will want a free version.

Then when SI updates FM14, they'll want another free version - and the cycle never ends.

BraCa works hard with this software, it is only fair we support his work, so he can continue to do it.

• Like 4

Please be aware that current screen feature only works for players, i might be wrong but i am not seeing how current screen can help you finding those competitions, now the competitions not appearing its a issue to be resolved ;)

Hi GoBLiN, doesn't work for players either. I now that in the past (reed as fmrte version xxx for a way older version of the game) (almost everything could be loaded with the current screen). PS the possibility to adjust all the competition rankings including the youth competitions, is something I would really appreciate :-)

Is it possible to fix the search for players whose contract is expiring in the summer? When I add the option Expring in 6 Months, when the game is at the end of December, FMRTE returns players whose contract is expiring at the end of May and not ant the end of June, while the in-game search returns the correct results.