FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Ok, first thing we pay for the software, we have the software, so wait the updates or build your own software with instatly updates...

thanks for the FMRTE for this software, it is great.

second, you paid $ 30 for the game that comes with so many bugs and is complaining about the delay in the update wizard program .... send emails to EA asking about your updates...

No, I wrote only that I expect an update asap. Apparently you have a problem with that.

Expect.

Demand.

Two different words, expecting something is fine, demanding something like you've been doing is taking the piss but you strike me as someone lacking in the IQ department so do whatever floats your boat.

No, I wrote only that I expect an update asap. Apparently you have a problem with that.

You are aware that 

1) Sigames do not give Braca the game update information in advance so he only gets it once we get it

2) Programming does take a while to do and isnt instantaneous? 

3) Braca does have a full time job

4) Braca will release it the moment he can and isnt with holding it from us...

5) That you're complete unreasonable 

I hope it does come out this weekend as i hate not cheating on fm. fmrte makes it so much more fun. But i know it'll come out when its ready and i appreciate braca  for his hard work. The price is a steal for the amount of work that goes into it too. 

Expect.

Demand.

Two different words, expecting something is fine, demanding something like you've been doing is taking the piss but you strike me as someone lacking in the IQ department so do whatever floats your boat.

You really are a rude little person, all tough on the forums aren't we. Where as LuaLua is being impatient and should wait until BraCa has done his magic, you should just shut up, I paid nearly £5 not € which is quite a lot for me so it's all relative.

You really are a rude little person, all tough on the forums aren't we. Where as LuaLua is being impatient and should wait until BraCa has done his magic, you should just shut up, I paid nearly £5 not € which is quite a lot for me so it's all relative.

Read all of his posts before making such statements and I agree that I'm extremely tough, come at me bro.

Bottom line... there's no need for rudeness, both from the demanders and the responders. I know it's very tempting to lose one's patience at the unreasonableness of some posters, but let's be honest... I would suggest that several of the whiners don't even play the game, and are simply jumping on the bandwagon to stir things up for the reaction. There's a name for them... trolls. And the solution is simple... don't feed them.

Updates will be ready when they're ready. Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials. The puny cost of FMRTE probably just about covers the developer's costs; hardly enough to get him a Roller or a beach house in Miami. I'm a programmer, and I know I'd be charging at least double if not more for such a resilient (as in long life and stability) piece of software.

So to the moaners, moan all you like; it won't make anyone work 36 hours a day just to give in to your demands. If you don't like the software, don't use it. If you don't like the sound of the software, don't pay for it. But if you do, understand that it's a labour of love by the programmer to get this out to the masses; there's nothing stopping him from saying "Screw You" to everyone and going off to play Warcraft full time.

Let's chill and wait; after all, it's not like SI where we have to potentially wait months for patches for bugs that should never have appeared in the game to begin with.

• Like 2

Bottom line... there's no need for rudeness, both from the demanders and the responders. I know it's very tempting to lose one's patience at the unreasonableness of some posters, but let's be honest... I would suggest that several of the whiners don't even play the game, and are simply jumping on the bandwagon to stir things up for the reaction. There's a name for them... trolls. And the solution is simple... don't feed them.

Updates will be ready when they're ready. Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials. The puny cost of FMRTE probably just about covers the developer's costs; hardly enough to get him a Roller or a beach house in Miami. I'm a programmer, and I know I'd be charging at least double if not more for such a resilient (as in long life and stability) piece of software.

So to the moaners, moan all you like; it won't make anyone work 36 hours a day just to give in to your demands. If you don't like the software, don't use it. If you don't like the sound of the software, don't pay for it. But if you do, understand that it's a labour of love by the programmer to get this out to the masses; there's nothing stopping him from saying "Screw You" to everyone and going off to play Warcraft full time.

Let's chill and wait; after all, it's not like SI where we have to potentially wait months for patches for bugs that should never have appeared in the game to begin with.

well said good sir

Nobody said that we don't like the software, otherwise we would not wait for the update.

Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials.

I do not know if you know but also use FMRTE people who come from poorer countries where the monthly salary is about 200 euros or less (this is a fact). Not everything is as simple as you think.

Nobody said that we don't like the software, otherwise we would not wait for the update.

I do not know if you know but also use FMRTE people who come from poorer countries where the monthly salary is about 200 euros or less (this is a fact). Not everything is as simple as you think.

Sorry, but I must be missing something obvious here... let me put this into perspective. I can drive, and have driven regularly. I can afford a car and its maintenance - just about. I would like a Ferrari. I CANNOT afford a Ferrari, therefore I cannot buy it. I will only buy what I can afford... and if I can no longer afford to maintain or run a car, then I will stop driving.

Am I being simplistically dense here? Let me try again... the main game is Football Manager 2014 which (if you're legit) costs around 30-40 pounds, euros, whatever. People have ALREADY paid that for it. Now there is NOTHING that stipulates FMRTE to be a mandatory purchase, the game can be played extremely well without it. Same as me driving. I can drive perfectly well without a Ferrari, but just because it makes things "nicer" for me, doesn;t mean to say I can afford it. So I don't.

How much simpler can that be?!?

It's a GAME. An ENTERTAINMENT. Not a reason to live.

It's not about what I can afford. You said that 5 pounds is measly and I disagree of that (analogous to what I wrote earlier). Yes, I paid 5 euros for a some game editor but that does not mean I'd let myself throw 5 euros in the trash and do not worry about it. I respect my money.

It's not about what I can afford. You said that 5 pounds is measly and I disagree of that (analogous to what I wrote earlier). Yes, I paid 5 euros for a some game editor but that does not mean I'd let myself throw 5 euros in the trash and do not worry about it. I respect my money.

Did you get to use FMRTE for the last 3 weeks? If you did, then I think you already got your money's worth. If you didn't, well, you waited that long, I don't see a reason why you can't wait another couple of days.

It's only a game, nothing bad is gonna happen if an update doesn't come out immediately. BraCa said it'll be realised sometime this weekend so just be patient and clam down. £5 is like half an hours wage and the price of a big mac, it is a measly amount for the work that goes into creating software like this single-handedly

I think you can simply copy FM's main folder and then paste it back in after the update. Then you can play even if you update - which will happen because Steam sucks at this. It's only 3,3 gb so I think it's worth a effort...

But saying that FMRTE price is half an hour wage isn't really accurate to every country....

I think you can simply copy FM's main folder and then paste it back in after the update. Then you can play even if you update - which will happen because Steam sucks at this. It's only 3,3 gb so I think it's worth a effort...

But saying that FMRTE price is half an hour wage isn't really accurate to every country....

Even if you only make 10 euros a week that doesn't mean you can spend 5 euros on FMRTE and complain about it because you only made 10, isn't like BraCa can give discounts to poor people can he? make it 1 euros for the people that are on the dole and have no money?

People complain regardless of how much they paid or if they even paid anything at all, I can see the point buying software that takes weeks to update but in this case, 5 euros then moaning when it's not updated within 3 days?

And as KMJ said there are ways to prevent your FM updating, obviously Steam is one way but kmj is right, have two different FM installations and when FMRTE is updated you copy over the files from the new FM to the old FM and this means FMRTE always works with FM seeing as waiting 3-4 days is too much to ask for some people.

FMRTE 14.1.4 - RELEASED

Download link: (Use FMRTE Auto update, or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte14)

Changelog (build 10):

• Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

• Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

NOTES: You will need to re-activate FMRTE (don't worry, you just need to type your FMRTE 14 licence key again)

• Like 4