FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

The currency settings don't seem to save in FMRTE, I've changed it to pound and saved yet when you restart FMRTE it's back to euro, I even deleted the euro currency and saved yet soon as you load it back up the euro is back and is default, personally it doesn't bother me but the currency setting isn't saving either way.

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

and lastly

(3) I can't get in to my normal account on here The Jet, why not? it has 89 posts, so had to use my old 1 I never use ahhhhh!

GoBliN is currently helping me out in the development of FMRTE ;)

The euros issue, I will take a look at it, and fix it in the next release..

About your account, please submit a support Request with more details about your issue, and I will fix it as soon as possible ;)

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

and lastly

I am here just to help BraCa maintain FMRTE as you probably know he just simply don't have the same time that he use to have to support FMRTE (he as a day job like many ppl not a student anymore) and therefore he ask if i could help him.

Many people probably don't have idea of the amount of work that he have done here and the amount of work necessary to keep up with the constant updates of the Game, i will take this opportunity to say that actually makes me sad when i see ppl asking for a discount on 5€ piece of software that as so much work on (in my country a pack of cigarettes cost that same 5€ and its bad for you!).

On the order hand i also see some great support from you guys and recognition for his work which is probably what keeps him going, if i was in his shoes i would have probably quit buy now lol please keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion and as nothing to do with BraCa.

1) I think GoBLiN is a beta tester but I will let him/her confirm that.

Its a him :P and as i have said just helping BraCa maintaining FMRTE coding\testing\support.

I will also take the opportunity to congratulate you GREYFOX for your excellent work helping people on the forum :D

The currency settings don't seem to save in FMRTE, I've changed it to pound and saved yet when you restart FMRTE it's back to euro, I even deleted the euro currency and saved yet soon as you load it back up the euro is back and is default, personally it doesn't bother me but the currency setting isn't saving either way.

This issue is being addressed atm :)

No complaints or 'hurry up's' from me....great product and happy to pay! Just one tiny request though, any chance chairman status can be edited again as in previous versions? Cheers :)

This is the kind of support i was referring :D and we will look into chairman status.

• Like 2

I am here just to help BraCa maintain FMRTE as you probably know he just simply don't have the same time that he use to have to support FMRTE (he as a day job like many ppl not a student anymore) and therefore he ask if i could help him.

Many people probably don't have idea of the amount of work that he have done here and the amount of work necessary to keep up with the constant updates of the Game, i will take this opportunity to say that actually makes me sad when i see ppl asking for a discount on 5€ piece of software that as so much work on (in my country a pack of cigarettes cost that same 5€ and its bad for you!).

On the order hand i also see some great support from you guys and recognition for his work which is probably what keeps him going, if i was in his shoes i would have probably quit buy now lol please keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion and as nothing to do with BraCa.

Its a him :P and as i have said just helping BraCa maintaining FMRTE coding\testing\support.

I will also take the opportunity to congratulate you GREYFOX for your excellent work helping people on the forum :D

This issue is being addressed atm :)

This is the kind of support i was referring :D and we will look into chairman status.

Thank you :)

It is nice to see BraCa receive help with development and testing judging by the constant posts from people asking when will this get fixed? why does this keep happening? are you even working on this bug? what are you doing about this bug? amongst other repeated questions.

Great comparison to the 5 euro cigarettes and FMRTE, for the most part, is good for you as you can correct information within your save that SI have either got wrong or can't implement due to some legal and/or license issue.

• Like 1

5 euro for FMRTE is not at all anything to cry about.
If I had to say, I'd say more like 7-10 euro's is this products worth in my honest opinion - please no hazing  :D 

BraCa is working dilligently as always on getting FMRTE up to speed with FM's patches.
Once a patch is released, its not like BraCa just have to press a button and voilá, FMRTE is good as new.  :D 

BraCa is a human being like the rest of us, give him your support,
and your continuous bug reports and suggestions and I am sure,
that he'll always try to meet peoples requests where ever and whenever he can.
- At least, that is more than you can say for SI's IGE:D 

• Like 1

GoBliN is currently helping me out in the development of FMRTE ;)

The euros issue, I will take a look at it, and fix it in the next release..

About your account, please submit a support Request with more details about your issue, and I will fix it as soon as possible ;)

All ok mate, my normal account login is working finally. And today? toot toot! :)

Thank you :)

It is nice to see BraCa receive help with development and testing judging by the constant posts from people asking when will this get fixed? why does this keep happening? are you even working on this bug? what are you doing about this bug? amongst other repeated questions.

Great comparison to the 5 euro cigarettes and FMRTE, for the most part, is good for you as you can correct information within your save that SI have either got wrong or can't implement due to some legal and/or license issue.

Some day I'd like to be a MOD on these forums  :D

I dont want to be rude but we paid for license and we want update asap.

Ps. I knew about auto updating but update was necessary.

So because you pay 5 euros (which is nothing) you should get an updated product instantly? man the nerve some people have when paying pennies for something and they expect it to be fully functional within days of release, to never crash and it has to be updated almost instantly.

• Like 2

I dont want to be rude but we paid for license and we want update asap.

Ps. I knew about auto updating but update was necessary.

You'll get an update as soon as it is ready.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

BraCa is great at what he does - but he is no magician, he can't just say "Abra Cadraba" and SWOOSH, a new updated FMRTE appears right in front of you ... Doh  :D

Please be patient like the rest of us, and you shall be rewarded soon enough, I promise you.

It does not matter how much I paid, I paid so I require. Making FMRTE paid was the decision of the author.

It does matter and you don't require s*** son, you pay to use the tool you don't pay to get the tool updated within seconds and that's the difference you need to learn.

Why don't you get your 5 euros back and stick it up your a*** or bring out a better editor that is cheaper and gets updated faster.

You should wait for a new version of FMRTE compatible with your game version, but please be aware, that there is no GUARANTEE that FMRTE will be able to support future game patches!

Just because you paid 5 euros doesn't mean you can use it 24/7 nor that it will be updated instantly if at all.

• Like 2

Which seconds Mr. lawyer? We've been waiting two days so do not exaggerate, it serves no purpose.

I hope it will be updated soon.

Two days holy s***, you must be on suicide watch by now eh? you're the one exaggerating here acting like you've paid good money for a service you can't use for weeks when in reality you've paid 5 euros for something you can't use for 2 days, grow up.

Anyway ain't going to waste my time on someone moaning about 5 euros and who can't wait 2 days without crying like a wee b**** so enjoy the wait.