FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

got a problem in the fmrte 14 I ajust the bank balance ie 25,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (season) to ie 20,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (remaining) ie to 20,000,000 then save it when I go back into the game the transfer budget (remaining) is zero. all the rest same the same what I adjusted to

anyone what the problem is please never had problems before

Are you saving after each change??

Also wanted to say thank to BraCa for working on this through the weekend.

Everything looks good on my end although I have only updated Player Relationships, Facilities, Wage Budget (I couldn't edit the transfer budget itself) and some other Financial areas. I haven't noticed any issues with facepacks or player pricing and the match engine is still working. 

Can't wait for the Swap Player functionality to be completed, as I wasn't able to off-load some of my dead-wood during the window. 

Thank you again!

Hey, first of al, thanks BraCa for all you hard work on this yet again! It is always appreciated. I have the new build 3 but am having te same problem as the previous build. To make transfers i normally just edit the Upcoming Transfers. However, say MAdrid were selling Ronaldo to Man Utd. If i change that to being Brentford selling McCormack to Swindon, it changes everything in the deal apart from the player. So once saved it now says that brentford are selling Ronaldo to Swindon! Anyone else having this problem?

This is how I do a lot of transfers and I'm having the same problem. Apparently it's something they're looking into though

---------------------------

ERROR

FMRTE was unable to load your game data.

Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system.

ОК

This error pops up when I close fmrte

help please :(