FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE v13.3.3 build 61 - Visual error on Mavericks

sanomi78

• 1 month later...

I don't think this will get fixed. Another fine example of software abandoned in favor of it's newer version (which doesn't work for us FM13 players, by the way). Might i add i payed for this software? Could have lived with it if it was free software. In this case it's just bad business, abandoning your existing customers in favor for new ones... shame, really!

• 2 weeks later...

Experienced the same problem on the iFMRTE 2012 version with Mavericks 10.9. It was still usable but you had to scroll a lot and you lost the overview.

Now with the update to 10.9.1 I just get a blank window. This is on the 2012 version. It is a pity since I play long games and just change FM version every 2-3 years and like to check the progress in the editor. Would be very much appreciated it could be fixed.

Cheers 

• 5 weeks later...