FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

No, option is not there it seems.

I started a new game as well, and edited my clubs financials, and after that, the value of all my players went to shite.Something went completely wrong :(

I experienced the same but it doesn't diminish the quality of the players. And if you want to sell the player, you can change the value yourself to a more appropriate amount.  ;)

I experienced the same but it doesn't diminish the quality of the players. And if you want to sell the player, you can change the value yourself to a more appropriate amount.  ;)

True, but their reputations affect International call-ups (and therefore development), coach advice (I've just been advised to sell my best player!) etc etc.

When I load up (after loading the game ive been playing a few weeks)  fmrte  most of my players dont show up (in fmrte they do in game)  but when i proceed with the game it crashes. 

OK if you remove the freeze player xml   it solves the problem :)

in the FMRTE folder >Frozen players> "numbered folder"