FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Defo looking forward to FMRTE14 but unfortunately I have to go to work at 2pm and wont be back till 2moro afternoon :(. In the meantime I would like to get my FM14 looking good, does anyone know where I can get logos, kits etc ?

fm-base.co.uk and fmscout.com. There are some really good face packs on there. Of course other sites are available :)

However those 2 plus forte.com are the only sites you'll ever need for FM related stuff. You get some good stories on football manager stories and some other good sites. The FM community is defo the best as we all share everything, knowledge, etc...

fm-base.co.uk and fmscout.com. There are some really good face packs on there. Of course other sites are available :)

However those 2 plus forte.com are the only sites you'll ever need for FM related stuff. You get some good stories on football manager stories and some other good sites. The FM community is defo the best as we all share everything, knowledge, etc...

Meant fmrte.com lol. Auto correct is also on MacBooks as it is on iPhones raaaaa!

I keep being amazed over the reactions of some people in this thread. Like their lives are depending on the release of FMRTE or something like that. Don't know whether to find it funny or scary.

i would be scaryed lol

but to some people (me me me!!!) it is something that makes the game the way i like to play and like any new software when it come out there is a lot of talk about it!!!!

would not play the game without it!!! :D

f88 dont take things so much to heart it dont matter if one person of 500 people get excited about something,dont let it worry you if you dont then thats fare enough,but it could be

that you are the scary one,this site has lots of people giving each other stick over this editor there is room for all of us so why not keep it nice. best regards andylad

• Like 1

f88 dont take things so much to heart it dont matter if one person of 500 people get excited about something,dont let it worry you if you dont then thats fare enough,but it could be

that you are the scary one,this site has lots of people giving each other stick over this editor there is room for all of us so why not keep it nice. best regards andylad

very well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FMRTE 14 LICENSE4.99

FM Versions 2014

Save Changes Yes*

Windows & OS X Yes

Num. Activations 3

Soon

Braca released Fmrte 2014 Price I just worried that ; is it possible to discount or sale previous fmrte buyers ? Are there anybody to know anything about that ? 

For the amount of work that's put into FMRTE, it's a small amount to pay to be honest. Going rate for a .NET developer in my work is £220 a day, of which £130ish goes to the developer. 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to the new FMRTE and €4.99 is a bargain for the shear amount of work that must go into it. I know people are excited about its release but I don't get some of these posts. The developers are giving up their weekends to get this program up and running, so chill out. In the meantime, go out for a walk, meet up with some friends, listen to some music or just carry on playing FM 2014. 

We all know the wait will be worth it.