FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Have to say on the cheating front... this way i see it is that if you bought the game you can play it how you want to play it, i always manage to teams THE team i support and  i cheat like there is no tomorrow by the time i get to the top all my players are gods and if i lose a game i get the right hump!!!  The other one i never cheat (and never do that well lol) ... But that is the way i play it and i do not ask anyone to play alone with me so i cannot see why other people would/do get the hump about it....

PLAY THE GAME HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY AND NOT HOW YOU ARE TOLD TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

so Looking forward to the new version of FMRTE!!!

If you have already statred a game then you should notice that they have included the FFP rules in the game and it is not cheating but been totally realistic. People wanted too much realism in this game and now they are getting by the bucket load and are just moaning about it, you cannot have it both ways.

I agree... I like the fact that now. Managing the team not only means managing training, signing players and getting results... It also requires financial stability. I makes the game more challenging and realistic

I agree... I like the fact that now. Managing the team not only means managing training, signing players and getting results... It also requires financial stability. I makes the game more challenging and realistic

As a massive Hearts fan starting a game as my favourite club has never been so demanding, no pennies and 15 points adrift with a transfer embargo. It was a proud day when we avoided relegation by the skin of our teeth, can't wait for FMRTE so as and when I start a new game I can do it all again but with a little help

• Like 1

yes i agree the wait is the worst part some one last night was having a go because they say we are hasseling braca but i dont see like that we all enjoy the product he makes

i would be proud to be part of it so im sure braca understands peoples eagerness to optain this masterpiece and we all appreciate all the work he does, and i think people will always be

impatient about getting ther hands on it. thanks braca no braca no fm.