FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Aye I read that earlier after what I said earlier regarding FMRTE for FMC, I just confused myself and had a brainfart but thanks for the information :P

No probs :)

i have still got all the old fms amd championship managers where you had 3 or 4 countries on a disc and commentary omg its gone through some changes

but i have loved every one just as much sadly the old ones dont load anymore due to some lazerlock problem but still fun days.

If you have CM before 96/97, you can play them with DOSBox.

FFS why don't you pleaders just give up and stop hassling Braca for a response !! FMRTE14 will be ready WHEN it is ready ! Stop behaving like little kids excitedly waiting for daddy to get home with your birthday present !!

back up homer. No need to be rude, we are all excited, some show it more than others, nothing wrong with that.

back up homer. No need to be rude, we are all excited, some show it more than others, nothing wrong with that.

Actually there is, have you stopped to think just how cheesed off Braca might be at this petty whinging.

He cannot do things quicker than neccessary, anyone would think people are going to have no time at all to play the game after today and are desperate to get one last game in.

• Like 2

Thanks for taking the time to make a new FMRTE for FM14 BraCa.

A lot have to realize that BraCa has things to do IRL as most do, so look at it on his end. I certainly don't have the time or ability to put it together. That and BraCa wants to make a good product to make sue things run properly, as a lot of us have seen previous years.

Anyhow, looking forward to it. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm hoping it comes out as soon as able, but as long as it's working and running smoothly with FM14, and we gotta wait a few days more, rather than rushing it out today and not working well, I'd rather wait a bit.

In short, keep up the quality work, even iif some screech a bit, we all know that when it's ready it'll be a lot better than the absurdly ineffective thing SI has out.

As to the cheating aspect, like some cited, if a world class club is going into the red on their balance sheet in one year, it needs to be addressed to have a realistic experience. No chance Man CIty Bayern and Barcelona and a couple other top flight clubs in England are all going to go millions into debt before Spring of the first season...(8 clubs with Reputation rating over 6000 in the red... >_>)

FMRTE helps fix these issues promptly. I look forward to the release.

• Like 2

Thanks for taking the time to make a new FMRTE for FM14 BraCa.

A lot have to realize that BraCa has things to do IRL as most do, so look at it on his end. I certainly don't have the time or ability to put it together. That and BraCa wants to make a good product to make sue things run properly, as a lot of us have seen previous years.

Anyhow, looking forward to it. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm hoping it comes out as soon as able, but as long as it's working and running smoothly with FM14, and we gotta wait a few days more, rather than rushing it out today and not working well, I'd rather wait a bit.

In short, keep up the quality work, even iif some screech a bit, we all know that when it's ready it'll be a lot better than the absurdly ineffective thing SI has out.

As to the cheating aspect, like some cited, if a world class club is going into the red on their balance sheet in one year, it needs to be addressed to have a realistic experience. No chance Man CIty Bayern and Barcelona and a couple other top flight clubs in England are all going to go millions into debt before Spring of the first season...(8 clubs with Reputation rating over 6000 in the red... >_>)

FMRTE helps fix these issues promptly. I look forward to the release.

You do realise all these big clubs in real life are in big time debt yeah?

Real Madrid for example are 590 million euros in debt as of early August this year.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/03/real-madrid-uefa-financial-fair-play

• Like 1

Aye it's staggering not only how much these clubs are in debt but they are allowed to keep spending at the same time, guess this is why UEFA implemented fair play or whatever it's called.

Either way, hopefully it's out today even though I haven't a scooby who I'm going to start a game with!

If you have already statred a game then you should notice that they have included the FFP rules in the game and it is not cheating but been totally realistic. People wanted too much realism in this game and now they are getting by the bucket load and are just moaning about it, you cannot have it both ways.

• Like 1