FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Will it be the same rules as last year? FMRTE will only function as a scout tool for FMC? Or will we be able to edit / heal all?

I believe there will only be a scout option for FMC... Don't think BraCa will chance messing around with FMC

i have been looking every time i finish a game on fm 2014 and i have done this every year since this mega tool came out

for me its all the other things you can do with it that makes it unique braca is a very clever person i wish i had his talents,i get great joy when i see

fmrte is ready for use come get your licence and then there is a mad rush to get that,i will continue to look got a game tottenham v stoke then i will check again ( Please Be Ready :( )

Don't buy the game if you consider it as s***, dumbass. Are you a slave? 

Woah that's the stupidest post ever bro'. You 1. buy a game you know is s***, 2. moreover you buy extra editor to play this shitty game.

I don't understand you at all.

Mind telling me how I know a game is s*** before the beta is even released? I bought the game because I wanted to try the beta and unlike some people here crying about £5 I don't cry about money and I didn't "buy" the editor as it's not even released yet but I will obviously knowing SI make the game "more playable" in a few months.

What's not to understand, you clearly don't know SI or how they work so in that case you shouldn't be posting anything regarding FM or FMRTE.

Why not support FMC? as far as I know he did it out of respect to SI? yet they just released an IGE to compete with BraCa? personally I'd support FMC and not care about what SI want but he's different I guess.

Mind telling me how I know a game is s*** before the beta is even released? I bought the game because I wanted to try the beta and unlike some people here crying about £5 I don't cry about money and I didn't "buy" the editor as it's not even released yet but I will obviously knowing SI make the game "more playable" in a few months.

What's not to understand, you clearly don't know SI or how they work so in that case you shouldn't be posting anything regarding FM or FMRTE.

Why not support FMC? as far as I know he did it out of respect to SI? yet they just released an IGE to compete with BraCa? personally I'd support FMC and not care about what SI want but he's different I guess.

They would shut FMRTE down lol, don't be an idiot.

Its saturday night for me now. Please release it soon if not it will be weekdays for me and i will be crazy working while thinking about it

BraCa will release it when he's ready... I hope you will have some time to play around with it when it is released... We are all waiting in anticipation too

• Like 2

The slight amount of stroppness and entitlement in this thread is hilarious. Jesus.

Si's RTE does the basics,

As for th FMRTE, well done on your work sir.  Take your time, enjoy your work as much as we have, i'll be here with $$$ when YOU are ready.  I hope for one its got the features of last year and a couple from the suggestion thread as well.. Kits and Match Prep editing are sorly missed in SI's version. :)

• Like 1