FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Even if SI releases a free RTE, i'll buy FMRTE from BraCa.

Let us hope that it is possible to program a new FMRTE.

free RTE???hahahaha...SI already became money hungry.  i don't believe such as free RTE after raising price FM2014 from 40 to 50 bucks.  8 bucks is the price I predicted for SI RTE.  worse than that, partial feature RTE that cost 1-2 bucks per feature.

Well I just want to say something. If Braca want to earn some money, his approach of waiting the full release of the game is completely wrong. 90% of people here and general WILL buy in-game editor which comes out first. There is no doubt that official SI's real time editor will be great with a lot of features ( not to mention that it will be always up to date ).

The whole point is - better change your mind Braca if you want to earn some money ( cause after all if someone buy your beta version of the editor, he / she will stick to it whole year ) ...

the money is just for compensation, ex: running this site, etc.  I think Braca wait full game release to avoid potential law suit from SI, correct me if I'm wrong, and usually law suit comes from making much money for something.  SI will not bother if FMRTE is free, but charging small money will make SI cautious.  try charge 10 bucks and SI will go rampant over Braca.

If I remember correctly BraCa chose to make FMRTE not compatible with FM Classic. The reason being not to clash with SI over their paid for extra features. Surely if SI are releasing an IGE the same rules apply and BraCa won't release FMRTE 14 so not to compete with SI

this is what i am afraid of...

Please take everything I say with a grain of salt until Sports Interactive says otherwise. It is pure speculation and opinion.

If I remember correctly BraCa chose to make FMRTE not compatible with FM Classic. The reason being not to clash with SI over their paid for extra features. Surely if SI are releasing an IGE the same rules apply and BraCa won't release FMRTE 14 so not to compete with SI

My opinion would be this. Unless FM14 contains protection IE: anti-thirdparty cheats somewhat like Valve and Vac secure, it's fair game. BraCa should continue developing it.

BraCa respected SI and their attempts to gain additional revenue with Classic mode. But when someone puts in time like he has, it's only fair he continue doing what he does. So if they decide NOT to protect their game, I will buy his just because he's been consistent and dedicated with his updates and releases.

On a side note, if he continues not supporting Classic, this should make SI content as this would be where their money is mostly made. I only say this because when a developer gives you cheats, they take away your rewards. IE: The unlockable bonuses in Classic which if you used their editor, theoretically (speculatively) would mean you'd still have to pay for them because they would be disabled for that save game.

Since I'm getting no help in the help forum, can somebody give me the fmrte email address, so I can contact them about why I can no longer access my account/license etc?

I could be way off, but have you tried going to the "Client Area" from the main web site page (not the forums page) - go to

http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea

click the "Support" tab and raise a new support request (click the New Support Request button)?

Been looking at the feature list of SI's editor and I much prefer FMRTE, as it has the heal team, unban for team, morale fix for team and scouting based on potentials, plus knowledge about tactics.

SI doesn't see to have that, so PLEASE Braca. Release FMRTE for FM2014 :)

• Like 1

I didn't expect it to be that limited compared to FMRTE.

I strongly hope BraCa will continue supporting his excellent program, if not I'll just stay with FM12. It would be great to know if he plans to work on Fmrte14 as I'm not buying new FM if he doesn't. If he decide to start then I'm sure he will make it work cause SI making Fmrte impossible would be just super stupid.

• Like 1

Greyfox, I don't really know where to write it, but it says "Our new Client Area is now fully functional. If you have any problem using it, please submit a support request, or if you cannot access it, send us an email". I could not login in new client area. The question is where to send that email?  :)

Also I'd like to confirm that built-in editor has lack of options and could not be used same way as FMRTE, so it should be released asap for sure. We'll be waiting!

The IGE will have more options over time as SI will need to test the effects of each edit to make sure it does not crash the game, however with this notion, there could be additional charges as they bump up the feature set simply because it takes time and money to test and implement features.

The IGE will have more options over time as SI will need to test the effects of each edit to make sure it does not crash the game, however with this notion, there could be additional charges as they bump up the feature set simply because it takes time and money to test and implement features.

We all know that the SIGames editor wont be as advanced, since they allready locked some stuff, they wont allow us to do.

Dunno if you (Braca) has confirmed to do FMRTE for FM 14 or not yet, but I just want to say, that I really hope you do, and I know that I'm not the only one.

Yes, SI has made their own RTE, but its nowhere near a RTE that the people want - its a RTE that SI wants. Its so limited and it has so many needs. A simple thing as player search and filters with CA and PA is not in their RTE, and they already confirmed that they wont make it a option on their RTE. Also you can't edit in contract bonuses, you can't mass edit or heal you entire team at onces and so on. There is so many needs on their RTE.

Therefore I personally really hope - and I know that I'm not alone on this - that you'll make a FMRTE for FM14. I don't care how long you need to do this, but I really just hope, that even though SI has made their own (shitty) RTE, that you still make the RTE that everyone wanna use. The real FMRTE. I know that it really would be appreciated by alot of people.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Braca been with you for a long time now and I hope some of the rumors of you not being able to do fmrte for fm2014 would devastate me there is an editor from si as you well know and I can tell you its no comparison to yours so please braca keep going I don't care if the licence is £10.00 I would get it people who moan about paying should take into account all of your time and man hours that go into something like this please try and reply braca so we know whats going on friend for life.

The SI one is not even in the same league as Braca's. It's so bare lol

I'll pay a tenner for yours easy. Of course I'm not encouraging it haha

You can always donate i think. I hope price will stay the same.

Great news BraCa:) Suggest posting this on twitter and facebook so more people know