FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

greyfox

Is there a version of FMRTE for Football Manager 2014 v14.1.2? I checked the list of older versions but that one isn't there, but I found a thread where you sent someone who was looking for that version here. ()

Thanks in advance.

Juanymedio.

• 4 weeks later...

No idea to be perfectly blunt.  I am sure there was and someone somewhere has a copy of it.  Try googling it and see what you get.  If you want, you can ask BraCa to see if he has it through the Client Area.

can you please make a fmrte for fm 08 with the freeze option?

it would be great because this is my favourite fm ever .

thanks!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • greyfox changed the title to Old FMRTE Versions
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, exxxum said:

Hi, i downloaded fmrte 08 and when i run it and click load game they show me this error.
Can you help me?

error.JPG

I don't mean to sound dumb, but is FM running in the background? This could happen if FMRTE does not support the FM version.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Sunsetking said:

Hi Mr Greyfox

Does the link provided for FMRTE 2008 still work, i've been trying to download and i get as far as a green bar searching for files, i've had to stop the search as it took so

long. i'm useing windows 10 does this matter? Thanks in advance

Hi.

It does as I have just tried it.  I have even downloaded the file without logging in.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunsetking said:

Thanks i have since got it working. But i have trouble searching teams. it doesn't pick up in the search

when i'm looking for a club. searching for players is no problem, have you any idea what i might be

doing wrong?

I have never used it so I can't really provide support for it.  Is the tickbox there to search for clubs as well as other objects?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

What are you asking here?

It makes no sense mate

I am literally asking for older versions of FMRTE 2019, I play on a cracked game version 19.1.1 and FMRTE 19 newest version isn't compatible with my game version.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gillow23 said:

Hi Greyfox, do you know where I can download FMRTE 2010 please? I tried your zip files from many moons ago but with no luck. Thank you.

Hi.  You can get it from the first post.  Just click the FMRTE 10 link.  There are only three builds as that is all I could find.

• 2 months later...