FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

greyfox

• 4 weeks later...

Cant you send me a direct link to the file, as mediafile is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance

The following are there:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey greyfox. Im trying to use your download links to fmrte 11 but have yet to succeed. my version is 11.3.0 193246, but i dont know which of the files i should download to get fmrte working on my mac. have also downloaded winzip to try to unzip some of the files, but im not able to "choose" the file to unzip it when i have downloaded it (its all greyed out).

Any suggestions? do you have any other download links for fmrte 11?

thanks in advance

Hey greyfox. Im trying to use your download links to fmrte 11 but have yet to succeed. my version is 11.3.0 193246, but i dont know which of the files i should download to get fmrte working on my mac. have also downloaded winzip to try to unzip some of the files, but im not able to "choose" the file to unzip it when i have downloaded it (its all greyed out).

Any suggestions? do you have any other download links for fmrte 11?

thanks in advance

I don't have any builds for Mac as I do not have a Mac myself.  You could try scouring the net for old fmrte files.

Can we actually have old iFMRTE (mac) versions Please?

I play both Windows & Mac Versions.

I haven't update my Mac FM yet and the new fmrte doesn't support the 14.1.3 version!!!!

You mean 14.3.1 not 14.1.3? I have some iFMRTE builds, but the oldest that I have is 14.2.1.26 which may not work.

Mine is definitely 14.1.3 version, because I installed back to this version since it always crashes on my mac.

I need FM while i am on my business trip and it sucks without fmrte too

Can I try with the mentioned 14.2.1.26 at least? Thanks so much GreyFox

On 7/16/2014 at 6:42 PM, khcjeff said:

Mine is definitely 14.1.3 version, because I installed back to this version since it always crashes on my mac.

I need FM while i am on my business trip and it sucks without fmrte too

Can I try with the mentioned 14.2.1.26 at least? Thanks so much GreyFox

OK.  Let me give you the download link.  One minute.

Edit: Here you go ->[Removed]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a working FMRTE version for Football Manager 2008 for MAC? Still my favourite of the FM games, wanted to bring it back but as always, need the FMRTE?

Thanks for any assistance.

Jack

No idea to be perfectly blunt.  I am sure there was and someone somewhere has a copy of it.  Try googling it and see what you get.  If you want, you can ask BraCa to see if he has it through the Client Area.