Jump to content

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)


greyfox
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there a FMRTE 11 version for Mac available anywhere?  The helpful links in the first post seem to only have a Windows version for FM11.  I've been searching fairly extensively for a Mac version.  There are sites with broken links for downloading it, which suggests that it exists...but I can't find a source.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2020 at 3:53 AM, jdh0625 said:

Is there a FMRTE 11 version for Mac available anywhere?  The helpful links in the first post seem to only have a Windows version for FM11.  I've been searching fairly extensively for a Mac version.  There are sites with broken links for downloading it, which suggests that it exists...but I can't find a source.

 

I don't keep copies for the Mac platform as I can't provide support.  Simply because Macs are expensive.  I suggest to ask one of the devs.  I am sure they have backups.

@BraCa @GoBLiN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, GREYFOX said:

 

I don't keep copies for the Mac platform as I can't provide support.  Simply because Macs are expensive.  I suggest to ask one of the devs.  I am sure they have backups.

@BraCa @GoBLiN

 

One other question, if you don't mind. If I'm unable to locate a version of FMRTE 11 for Mac, is there any reason I couldn't download the Windows version of FMRTE 11 on a PC, send over my save file, edit it on that computer, and send the edited save file back to my Mac, and re-open it on Steam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The Devs should have that best bet is to directly contact them via your client area and raising a support ticket.

 

Below is link to the old versions but nothing there for current one(FM20) 

 

Cant see why we cant leave links up to older builds of current version in the download section 

I will tag @BraCa see what can be done regarding that.

cheers

 

 

Hello,

 

is there any news about previous versions donwloads or a new one fixed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello. :)
It looks like I need some help (maybe from this site staff?)

I have been playing the FM series since 2005 (till now) ;)
Recently I decided to "refresh" the previous versions and play some of the previous ones.
I started playing football manager 2010 again (ver. 10.3) and for a few days I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for FMRTE for FM10 ...
I can't find it anywhere :( 

And even when I find a link somewhere (mediafire etc.) it turns out that unfortunately the link is already "expired".

Can someone please help me and send me (in this thread) some actual and current/working links to (preferably several versions) FMRTE for Football Manager 2010 ??

Please.... :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, superrychu said:

Hello. :)
It looks like I need some help (maybe from this site staff?)

I have been playing the FM series since 2005 (till now) ;)
Recently I decided to "refresh" the previous versions and play some of the previous ones.
I started playing football manager 2010 again (ver. 10.3) and for a few days I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for FMRTE for FM10 ...
I can't find it anywhere :( 

And even when I find a link somewhere (mediafire etc.) it turns out that unfortunately the link is already "expired".

Can someone please help me and send me (in this thread) some actual and current/working links to (preferably several versions) FMRTE for Football Manager 2010 ??

Please.... :(

 

Hi.  You can find them in the first post of this thread.  I can even access the builds outside of the forums.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • greyfox changed the title to Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, konpasch said:

Good morning from Greece!

 

Thank you for the provision of files!

 

Which FMRTE is applicable for FM version 10.3.0 104766?

 

 

 

Hi

The version of FMRTE matches the same year version of the game

so FM2022 is FMRTE22 

 

You have FM2010 so FMRTE10😉

 

Greyfox has kindly shared old builds linked in the opening post

download it and see if it loads that version of the game before purchasing a license, it should be fine 

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy