FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

greyfox

Hello.

I have noticed that on some occasions, people have been requesting for old FMRTE versions since the newer releases can cause unexpected bugs to appear.  So in response to the requests, I attempted to search for these old versions and have found a number of builds going back to FMRTE 09 (FMRTE for FM 09 in case some people ask).

You will find the links below pointing you to folders that contain these old versions and I will keep searching for more as there were many builds amongst the yearly editions.  If you have any builds that are not in the folders then please send me a download link to it and I will upload them to their respective folder.  If you have suggestions or just want to give feedback, then please feel free to do so and I will respond to your posts as soon as I can.

FMRTE 08 | FMRTE 09 | FMRTE 10 | FMRTE 11 | FMRTE 12 | FMRTE 13 | FMRTE 14 | FMRTE 15 | FMRTE 16 | FMRTE 17 | FMRTE 18FMRTE 19FMRTE 20FMRTE 21 | FMRTE 22 | FMKE 20 & 21

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I have noticed that on some occasions, people have been requesting for old FMRTE versions since the newer releases can cause unexpected bugs to appear.  So in response to the requests, I attempted to search for these old versions and have found a number of builds going back to FMRTE 09 (FMRTE for FM 09 in case some people ask).

You will find the links below pointing you to folders that contain these old versions and I will keep searching for more as there were many builds amongst the yearly editions.  If you have any builds that are not in the folders then please send me a download link to it and I will upload them to their respective folder.

If you have suggestions or just want to give feedback, then please feel free to do so and I will respond to your posts as soon as I can.

FMRTE 08 | FMRTE 09 | FMRTE 10 | FMRTE 11 | FMRTE 12

31.05.13 Update:

#1) Added v2.0.311 to FMRTE 09

#2) Added v4.0.010 to FMRTE 11

01.06.13 Update:

#1) Added v3.0.050 to FMRTE 09

thank god for 'GREYFOX' on this earth. but Sir GREYFOX FMRTE 08 isn't there. The folder's empty. :(

I know.  I have yet to find any v1 builds.  I like the Sir GREYFOX but it does not interest me to be honest.

same here. i've been scouring google for v1 for the past 12 hours. no luck at all. being the Forum moderator could you put in a request with BraCa? or is he gonna charge money for that too?  :(

either-ways really good job putting up this post for the legacy versions!! btw FM Modifier for 2008 has plenty of links.

Update:

@GREYFOX: one more thing, do you have any links to posts about the player position rating cheat for FM 2009 or 2008?

the one where you changed the position rating of players from 20 to a much higher value enabling midfielders to score long range goals from the center of the field. though the game used to crash often i wanted to give it a go again. 

I can't seem to find any. i'm quite sure i had seen this topic earlier on FMRTE forums.

I could ask him but will not actually.  He already has a lot to deal with such as licenses, FMRTE development, support tickets, real life commitments, etc...

I will see if I can find the rating cheat but please do not expect any guarantees.

• 4 months later...

Great work Greyfox, I can't thank you enough for giving FMTRE 2010 v3.0.231 back to me. I recently lost my old freind and after searching I could only find version 4, but I couldn't really settle with the different layout.

Cheers

xxx

You're welcome :)

I am still looking for more versions to add to the folders so keep checking this thread ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey All

I'm using FM13... yes I'm behind I know :)

I had to reinstall FMRTE because my old drive crashed. Pffft.

I have my license key from the client area, but I can't read the video tutorial on how to activate FMRTE again. I downloaded the legacy fmrte listed in this forum, but it needs to upgrade.

Please advise - I've been away from FM13 for some months, the therapist said I've done really well. But its holidays now, so I'm allowed to be addicted again. Feed my addiction please.

love, hugs, and kisses

/pandaman

Hi.

Can someone please reupload Fmrte 14 older version specifically made for FM 2014 14.1.3 patch of the game?

I'm using the latest version of Fmrte 14 and it sometimes freezes my PC when i use it with FM 2014 patch 14.1.3.

Thanks.

Hi.

Can someone please reupload Fmrte 14 older version specifically made for FM 2014 14.1.3 patch of the game?

I'm using the latest version of Fmrte 14 and it sometimes freezes my PC when i use it with FM 2014 patch 14.1.3.

Thanks.

Why don't you update FM instead? There are no database changes so the patch will be compatible with your save.

• 1 month later...