FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] Closed read last post for link to new thread

buster

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can some try this experiment and report? 

1. Put 99/127 in player professionalism and save. See if it reverts back to 1 when you players CA increases? 

2. Put 99/127 in player professionelism and save and FREEZE (Please add professionalism in Freezer manager) - When player increases his CA with 30-50 points, revert back his professionalism to his original and unfreeze & Observe if in few weeks his professionalism starts to increase by itself. 

I wanted to ask BraCa if there is any way to stop that automatic increase in professionalism after using 127/99. I usally put back the original value after player reaches is PA and then i unfreeze them, but then their professionalism starts rising a stops at 20. Is there anyway to stop it? Maybe he can find where these values are stored and tell a work around? 

NB for new users we do not support using values above the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread please

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- resulted it some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and to be clear no support is given for these codes.

cheers

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 2:17 AM, TheGame32 said:

As per culturedleftfoot here:

I will post my question here:

Can someone please explain to me how the fitness/Superman pre-set works and how to do it, please? Many thanks in advance.

Go to the preset manager it's the third left from favourites, then edit the heal team preset and save. Next time you press heal team it uses those values.

• Like 1

Hi all. fmrte is working perfectly for me with what I use it for. I am looking into maybe using my own presets this year. I've googled a few "superman" presets. 

From what i've seen is player condition and match fitness being the two main atributes. I've set player condition to 1250 as anything higher apparently can cause issues? i can't seem to find match fitness to set it mind. has it been renamed? The thread i'm reading is from a few years back! Any other advice on presets ? Cheers!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, David Rooney said:

Hi all. fmrte is working perfectly for me with what I use it for. I am looking into maybe using my own presets this year. I've googled a few "superman" presets. 

From what i've seen is player condition and match fitness being the two main atributes. I've set player condition to 1250 as anything higher apparently can cause issues? i can't seem to find match fitness to set it mind. has it been renamed? The thread i'm reading is from a few years back! Any other advice on presets ? Cheers!

12749 is superman value

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Superhuman/fitness cheat/all cheat codes
36 minutes ago, bobani said:

any tips on a little more "realistic" superman cheat?

i tried 1600, i think i used it in FM19, made the team almost garantueed to win, but usually only by 2-3-4 goal margin

10749 or 11000 is almost guaranteed win with 1-2 goals margin if your team is good.

8 hours ago, bobani said:

Hey guys!

a couple of years ago someone wrote like a cheatguide to how to get players to become superstars, and in that guide they said to edit some of the stats to a number beyond 20, like 25, 127, 99 and so on.

now, i can do it when i do it player by player, but i cannot do it in mass edit. if i put 127 and hit enter, it becomes 12, if i put 25 and hit enter it becomes 2..

is there any plan to change that, i know it was working in FMRTE19.

posted it here cant merge so had to quote

On 11/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, bobani said:

any tips on a little more "realistic" superman cheat?

i tried 1600, i think i used it in FM19, made the team almost garantueed to win, but usually only by 2-3-4 goal margin

What i do "FOR Realism" is like, if a players PA is above 155, I usually put "15500" (PA 160 = 16000 & PA 163= 16300) in condition. This way make me feel that i am making a good player even better. I usually do this only on Homegrown players to see that my homegrown players are playing good and i do this on 5 outfield players, this mae my team player very well, and you can even use "normal" youngsters in your team. Because 127 cheat is not working, i find this way is better to develop player faster. NOTE: You ay lose 2-3 games per season, but your players with high PA will play better. Using this on every player makes game too easy. This way i enjoy it more beacause then ii focus on youth players

On 11/17/2020 at 4:33 AM, awais0527 said:

What i do "FOR Realism" is like, if a players PA is above 155, I usually put "15500" (PA 160 = 16000 & PA 163= 16300) in condition. This way make me feel that i am making a good player even better. I usually do this only on Homegrown players to see that my homegrown players are playing good and i do this on 5 outfield players, this mae my team player very well, and you can even use "normal" youngsters in your team. Because 127 cheat is not working, i find this way is better to develop player faster. NOTE: You ay lose 2-3 games per season, but your players with high PA will play better. Using this on every player makes game too easy. This way i enjoy it more beacause then ii focus on youth players

There are several people in this thread who have already given examples of a realistic value. People have said multiple times what will be a "Realistic" superman value. Usually in the 10500 to 11000 range seems to be good according to them.

I personally like the 12749 because I can just take mediocre players, win games, (and they all adore the head coach and rarely raise a fuss because they're generally mediocre players who know full well they shouldn't be able to win some of the games they're in, plus ownership loves the payroll staying low, lol).

(To be clear I'm not trying to talk down or be rude, so sorry if it's coming across this way, I'm also putting some of this out in case anyone is confused and trying to be a bit specific and help out in that regard.)

As to using PA? PA has nothing to do with match fitness or condition. PA is potential ability, what players and their likely ceiling is for their abilities. If anything you were even going to go off something you would use CA or their current ability. I'm not sure if you're confusing the two or not, but PA has no bearing on a player's current capabilities so you probably shouldn't be factoring that in at all. 

Side note: If you're actually entering just "127" for the values, no wonder it's not working. It's "12749". Not 127. Anything above 12749 tends to break the game and causes routine/regular crashes and save corruption depending on various factors. (Again I have no idea why some are talking about fitness numbers that are only in the three or four digits aside being too lazy to add an extra zero in what they're posting. If that's what some use, no wonder they are having issues with things its a 5 digit value, unlike attributes which max out at 20).

Had enough problems with the game forming "ghost squads" between my First and Reserve teams somehow making it so I couldn't add U18/Reserve Team staff last year so I wouldn't recommend doing anything else to mess with things (game became unplayable every file when it eventually happened, literally dropped FM20). Lets hope they fixed that.

• 3 months later...