FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] Closed read last post for link to new thread

buster

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I've been using FMRTE 14 on FM2014 and have tried both 12749 and 29634 in match fitness and exercise. But when i play a match it doesnt seem to make any difference to the players.

I'm hoping someone would be able to guide me in to the right direction for a number to help.

Thankyou

Krusty

Hi,

I've been using FMRTE 14 on FM2014 and have tried both 12749 and 29634 in match fitness and exercise. But when i play a match it doesnt seem to make any difference to the players.

I'm hoping someone would be able to guide me in to the right direction for a number to help.

Thankyou

Krusty

Hi Krusty.

It is 29634, at least it worked for me. I applied it to all my players by altering the plyer condition to 29634 from 1000 in the heal tool and I thumped Leverkusen 9-0 in a pre season friendly (playing as Leeds). Hope it works for you :)

Fair enough. Never used the 29,634 but 32,700 is definitely still working.  :D

:D Good isn't it. Although I find that 29634 is more realistic when applied to just one of your strikers, you still win but more realistic results.

I applied the 32700 and beat Falkirk in one pre-season friendly 16-0 and Monaco in another 14-0 with the striker I had applied the number to scoring 10 goals against the latter, so I quit the game, applied the 29634 to the same player and won again only by a score of 4-1 v Monaco and am still unbeaten in the championship with 12 wins out of 12 but have only scored 34 goals and conceded 5 which I find much more believable.

I was looking for something more believable but I want to apply it to ALL players. Applying it to one seems like "favouritism".  :angry:

If you apply it to all of them then you get absolutely crazy results, like to win 14/15/16-0 is commonplace. It's not favouritism, it's

common sense, to whom you apply it is up to you, and why the angry icon? that a sure way of getting people to ignore you, which I probably will from now on as I was only trying to help. If you don't think you are going to like the answer then don't ask the question to begin with.

Also, to end my contribution to this as far as you go, just because you apply it to one player does NOT mean that player will score a hat full of goals [i applied it to Ross McCormack at Leeds and Varney was outscoring him as his partner] it depends on what system/position you play them in, and I still won all my games.

• 2 weeks later...

29634 used to work fine for me but for some reason with the latest update it no longer does anything

It's working fine for me?

I ran a test with Leicester City in a pre-season friendly, result Augsburg 0 Leicester City 20

Augsburg;Shots/SOT 0/0  Leicester C; Shots/SOT 81/54

So I cannot understand why you guys are experiencing problems?