FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] Closed read last post for link to new thread

buster

On 11/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB for new users we do not support using values above the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread please

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- resulted it some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and to be clear no support is given for these codes.

cheers

just bumping this post due to a recent post

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] NB No Support given if you use these
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] Closed read last post for link to new thread
  • culturedleftfoot locked this topic