FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Possible to change max allowed coaches

Mark_COYS

Is it possible to change the amount of coaches the board allows the club to have through FM RTE?

Reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to get a training set up where coaches only have one area to coach in increase efficiency, but when I try to sign new coaches, the board blocks most of the signings I try to make.

• 3 weeks later...

Or just change your coaches attributes to be 4.5 -5.0 stars in their respective jobs. If you make their DDM ie Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivation at 15 or over. Also make their MTT ie Mentality, Tactical and Technical to 15 or over and set the Attribute you want them to coach ie Att, Def, Tactics at 18-20. This will give you 4.5 -5.0 star coaches who will be able to multi task losing only half a star. depending on how many coaches you have it should give you at least 4.0 stars across the board. Fitness and GK coaches only need the DDM settings plus 20 in Fitness or GK to get 5 stars.

• 2 weeks later...

Just changing your club's rep may not be enough.  You need to consider the chairman too as he/she is the one who controls the finances and regulates to where they go.  In fact, if you want, change your entire board's stats so you can be allowed to create that set up.

What you mean by "change your entire board's stats" ??? This isnt the topic but how can u change your board, to be lets say batter?

Is it possible to add a Farmerclub on FMRTE? 

I'm Celtic and I have some huge talents I want to loan out.

Please create your own thread for your issue.

What you mean by "change your entire board's stats" ??? This isnt the topic but how can u change your board, to be lets say batter?

Go to the staff page in your team and edit the stats for your Directors, Managing Director(s), Chairman, etc...