FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Where am I?

bcfc23

I know that this has been asked before, but I have disapeared. I have FMRTE v13.2.2 342835.

I have the following problems:

1) When I search for myself, I don't exist.

2) 0 Humans are loaded.

3) The favorite button doesn't work.

I hope you are able to help.

Thank you

Daniel

I am trying to send you a personal message with my save game

Update: I have tried a couple of time to Pm you with the game save. It keeps telling me it can't send that type of file. I have tried both as it is. And I have also winrar.

Upload your save to a file hosting provider like DataFileHost, Hotfile, Mediafire, etc... then PM me the download link.

Update: I have had a look and indeed, no human manager is loaded. Do you remember what you changed before this happened? Any changes at all? Your game version is up to date so it should load.

Sometimes it did that to me too, then I tried to play for a couple of weeks (game weeks), then save the game, restart the computer, and everything looked good again. I have all the add ons too (faces, kits, logos, additional leagues, real name competitions, etc.)

I confirm this. It looks like I can search & find myself only in the beginning of playing FM, after some weeks/maybe months ingame I can't be found. When I start up FM another day I can find myself again in the beginning of playing.