FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

License key for 'experimental version'

Nathen McVittie

Hey BraCa,

Love everything you do, and I've been using the software for years (Windows, Mac, paid licenses and before).

My comment/complaint/suggestion is about iFMRTE and the fact you require a paid license for what you admit is a beta version.

Now, I just paid so I really have no argument here, just looking for a discussion about the ethics more so than anything, but I feel like requiring people to pay the same price for a license as those purchasing one for the fully stable Windows version is a little unfair, no?

Just my 2c, and I'm sure not a very popular opinion but wanted to open it up/put it out there.

I know a lot more people have trouble with FMRTE for OS X opposed to Windows as you have openly admitted you are new to Mac development. Surely a €1.99/€2.99 price tag would be more fitting for the beta version until you release a final?

Keep up the good work,

N.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I Don't agree with the comments above.

Braca supplies us a tool that he creates. Most of us use this excellent tool to modify our games.

Because of the fact that Braca puts in his time and effort, that is for me a logical explanation to buy the program. 

Wether it is experimental or not. 

Just up to us to test and supply information so Braca can make a stable and final version of this great editor. 

Hi,

That's not gonna change, if you want to use it for free you can, but it will work as a scout.

If you want to use all its features, then you'll need a license.

Yes, it's a beta version, and you should only buy a license if you feel it works as you expected.

From my experience with it, it works pretty well, but its up to you to decide if this beta is worth it or not..

By the way, a FMRTE license works for both Windows and Mac, so if you have windows, you can also use FMRTE with the same license.