costaskalos

FM 13.2.0 Update

As soon as BraCa gets it I suppose... its only just been updated, so come on, give him a chance ok?

Your game has probably been updated to 13.2 (new update announced about half an hour ago). There'll be an update to FMRTE as soon as BraCa gets round to it.

He's only asking when....it's not like when it was free were people were just grateful for having it. People pay now and with it comes certain expectations. Why they update it so often and dont roll up the updates into a larger set I dont know though...

He's only asking when....it's not like when it was free were people were just grateful for having it. People pay now and with it comes certain expectations. Why they update it so often and dont roll up the updates into a larger set I dont know though...

No offense but people like you are c****. The patch been out for f****** 20 minutes or something.

Happy holidays! 

• Like 1

No offense but people like you are c****. The patch been out for f****** 20 minutes or something.

Happy holidays! 

Are you serious. Who on earth do you think you are talking to people like that.  No one was suggesting it should be out already. The point being made was that people have a right to ask "when" an update will be out. WalB has made it clear in the shoutbox above his thoughts. I'm just saying paying customers have a right to ask WHEN. No one has said "why isnt it out already?"

Please watch you language, we arent all from the ghetto.

• Like 1

I agree, we have paid and we have our expectations. If this is free, i don't mind to wait. However, this is now worth 1/4 price of the game.

This software decided to charge, the consumers will expect you to update as soon as possible 

• Like 1

We pay 5 euros for this ever to use and now I have 3 hours to wait for an update. I want my damn money back!
If it was free I would have understood but this beats everything
I want to within one one update have otherwise I want my money back

• Like 1

I will just ignore all of you that are demanding a fast update, it's better this way.. I don't this conversation to get any lower..

• Like 2

The language used in this thread is ridiculous and totally unacceptable; it's also very unnecessary. Whatever the pros and cons of a license fee, the point is that it's a supplement to a game... a **GAME**. It's not a life threatening situation, and as a developer/programmer myself, I understand the pressures of software maintenance, irrespective of whether its a freebie or otherwise. But getting this heated over it is, quite frankly, stunning.

Go play another game, watch a movie, or, if you're of the age, spend some time with your loved ones or family. There's really no cause to become so obsessive because something hasn't reached the elevated expectations of the few.

• Like 2

Just give him some time, he cant help it that FM updates the game. I bet he's already working on it :)

We pay 5 euros for this ever to use and now I have 3 hours to wait for an update. I want my damn money back!

Are you serious. Who on earth do you think you are talking to people like that.  No one was suggesting it should be out already. The point being made was that people have a right to ask "when" an update will be out. WalB has made it clear in the shoutbox above his thoughts. I'm just saying paying customers have a right to ask WHEN. No one has said "why isnt it out already?"

Please watch you language, we arent all from the ghetto.

Well sorry if I offended you then, and please watch your attitude then cause I ain't from some ghetto. How about that? Don't try to be the hero here, p****. 

Please read our EULA that you have accepted when you have purchased your license.

Thanks

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

• Like 1

The game was updated (steam usually does that automatically, unless you are in offline mode), so you have to wait for a new update for FMRTE..