• 3 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a basic guide that outlines the features for FMRTE.  It covers the core features like Mass Edit, Search Filters, Preset Manager and more and I will add more PDFs covering more features when I

I just want to point out that this should be a guide for just FMRTE, not iFMRTE since the Windows version has a ton of features that the Mac version has not (shortlisting function, editing future tran

Great effort dude. This is a nice overview of the available features, well done for taking the time to produce this.   Additionally, what would be really nice is if there was a downloadable fully de

Great effort dude. This is a nice overview of the available features, well done for taking the time to produce this.

Additionally, what would be really nice is if there was a downloadable fully detailed user manual. I can't seem to find one which I find really strange because as a developer myself then I would not dream of releasing any product without a fully detailed user manual. I am a paid user of FMRTE and have used it for many years and although I am quite familiar with the product there are still features I don't use due to lack of any instructions.

Now, if a user manual does exist then could you please let me know where I can download it as I have searched the web site and cannot seem to locate it.

If there currently is no user manual then if you see this, BraCa, can you please produce a fully detailed user manaul that includes full details of exactly how to use every feature and also includes detailed examples and step by step instructions. Such a manual would help both new and old users alike and to be honest ALL products should include a detailed user manual, especially products that are not free and have to be purchased.

I would love hear your thoughts on this and if you already do have a detailed user manual available then please let me know where I can download it please, thanks.

I love your software (and this Forum is cool too!) as it is such a great product and it has certainly help me enjoy Football Manager a whole lot more.

• Like 2

Great effort dude. This is a nice overview of the available features, well done for taking the time to produce this.

Additionally, what would be really nice is if there was a downloadable fully detailed user manual. I can't seem to find one which I find really strange because as a developer myself then I would not dream of releasing any product without a fully detailed user manual. I am a paid user of FMRTE and have used it for many years and although I am quite familiar with the product there are still features I don't use due to lack of any instructions.

Now, if a user manual does exist then could you please let me know where I can download it as I have searched the web site and cannot seem to locate it.

If there currently is no user manual then if you see this, BraCa, can you please produce a fully detailed user manaul that includes full details of exactly how to use every feature and also includes detailed examples and step by step instructions. Such a manual would help both new and old users alike and to be honest ALL products should include a detailed user manual, especially products that are not free and have to be purchased.

I would love hear your thoughts on this and if you already do have a detailed user manual available then please let me know where I can download it please, thanks.

I love your software (and this Forum is cool too!) as it is such a great product and it has certainly help me enjoy Football Manager a whole lot more.

There is no detailed user manual.  Just the experience of the people here using it.  Are you stuck on a particular function that you need help with or do you just want to read about the software in detail?

• 4 months later...

In General settings what does the checkbox next to 'Freeze players when FMRTE starts' do?

I understand what freezing players does but does having this ticked means that I will need to keep re-loading FMRTE everytime I want to make a change and I have already pressed continue in FM?

This means if you have pressed the Freeze button on any object in the software, FMRTE will automatically freeze that value when you have fully loaded your save into the software.

• Like 1

In the "freezer settings "    there's the option " attribute can increase " .

What does that mean ?

Maybe  player's attribute can only increase and NEVER  fall down  or  this is related only to the manager ?

Thank in advance

Its means that once the palyer or the staff is frozen its value can only change if its higher then the frozen value, for instance attribute with value 15 once frozen if the game tries to set this value to 12 FMRTE will set it back to 15 since it was frozen with that value now if the game set the attribute value to 18 FMRTE wont do nothing and will leave it alone it will only intervene if the value is lower then the frozen value.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

OK.  iFMRTE will eventually have the features of its counterpart, FMRTE.  It is just a case of when BraCa can do it.

that was 2 and a half years ago ... any idea when the iFMRTE will have the same features as the windows version?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:08 AM, Conigol said:

Is there a way to hide the pen symbol inside the game? I dont wont it to be there when I dont use it

I am not understanding what the pen symbol is you are talking about, and you say in game do you mean FM16? or FMRTE

if you can post a screenshot I can help then, and please watch the language when posting

• 3 weeks later...

When you bring up a national screen eg.

'England'

'World Cup/FIFA  World Cup qualification - UEFA',

What do the options in the menu "Agreements" mean?

What do the words under 'Nations Treated as UE' mean?

One drop-down menu is entitled "Cotonou" - two options are 'European Economic Area' and 'European Union', and then there's "Agreement" with the option 'Nation'?

Are these ways of making England and the other GB nations stay in the EU?

37 minutes ago, mufcdk1974 said:

I want to change the currency from Euro to pounds but the editor wont remember the change. How do you save the changes made in settings?

I believe this is a long standing issue as whenever I try to change and save it, it reverts back to euro.  My guess is that it is not in the top priority list of bugs to fix or BraCa can't figure out why it is doing that.