GREYFOX

FMRTE guide

17 hours ago, Thomas86 said:

Hi guys!

First of all, congratulations and thank you for your hard work.
I have a question regarding the preset manager.
I would like to modify in one go all of my players contracts - I achieved to modify wages, bonuses but I can't seem to find how to change the team status. Is there an option to do so or can I only go player by player to change their team status?

Thank you.

You can mass edit the team/squad status in-game by highlighting players you want to edit and right click on them.  Once you have right clicked on them, hover over Transfer > Squad Status to change the selected player's status.  If this is what you mean, then there you go.  If not then what clf said.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

You can mass edit the team/squad status in-game by highlighting players you want to edit and right click on them.  Once you have right clicked on them, hover over Transfer > Squad Status to change the selected player's status.  If this is what you mean, then there you go.  If not then what clf said.

It does work this way indeed. But, let's say that, in order to sign a particular player, I had to promise him an indispensable team status, wouldn't it impact his moral if I change his team status this way? (Purely hypothetical question)

14 hours ago, Thomas86 said:

It does work this way indeed. But, let's say that, in order to sign a particular player, I had to promise him an indispensable team status, wouldn't it impact his moral if I change his team status this way? (Purely hypothetical question)

It would definitely as you said during the contract talks, indispensable.  I was suggesting this method on players already in the club, not players to sign.  To be honest, you did not mention this little but impactful detail otherwise I would not have suggested this.

Anyway, I suppose you can give the player a Like Person relation for you so maybe he will not complain.  You can also try reducing his rep too.  Try tweaking his Personality stats i.e. lower his Ambition, increase his Professionalism and Temperament, etc.

If you change his status inGame he will complain - oh yes

If you change via FMRTE he won't even recognise it :)

That's the way we all here work with the game ... isn't it?

9 minutes ago, William Wang said:

Hi, can someone tell me if FMRTE works for classic mode / touch?

Supported Versions

• Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.2 (1055984, 1055986)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.1 (1051982, 1051985)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.0 (1050224, 1050228)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.3 (1045020, 1045022)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.2 (1043463, 1043465)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.1 (1040315, 1040318)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.0 (1039737, 1040047)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.2 (1056195, 1056200)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.1 (1052003, 1052007)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.0 (1050300, 1050303)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.3 (1045048, 1045052)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.2 (1043484, 1043489)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.1 (1040364, 1040371)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.0 (1039812, 1039820)

21 hours ago, William Wang said:

Hi, can someone tell me if FMRTE works for classic mode / touch?

Classic mode is Touch.  It is just renamed/rebranded.  And yes, FMRTE does work with Touch.

16 minutes ago, Teixas said:

Hi guys! Editing goalkeeper atributes, i cant find "passing" and tecnique skills! can u guys help?!

can you read the link, follow the instructions  and post a new thread

cheers

11 hours ago, Teixas said:

Hi guys! Editing goalkeeper atributes, i cant find "passing" and tecnique skills! can u guys help?!

Untick the goalkeeper attributes tickbox.  This can be found in the bottom left corner.

I have added a link in the OP to the useful tips for pre game editing(as per my signature links but some access site using android and the signature section of a post doesn't show up)

The tip I always give is take time to prepare your game before starting a long time save.I use the pre game editor a lot to set up things SI have overlooked and then test in holiday mode in game(the test feature in the pre game editor isnt 100% reliable). 

There is nothing worse for me than getting into a save only to encounter an issue I could have solved pre game, one issue that has been prevalent in recent years is if you use an edited league structure/continental rules(especially using advanced rules) in game it seems to make the AI not pick full squads and/or leave out their best players......thankfully FMRTE allows us to solve this GAME BREAKING BUG by registering these players, otherwise the game becomes a joke eg saw Neymar/Messi/Hazard not playing in UCL!!!

BACK UP YOUR SAVES/EDITS CONSTANTLY 

I do some heavy editing pre game and it takes hours I make a point of saving any changes every 15 mins this way if there is a corrupt file/crash/failed changes its easy to rectify.

I like Greyfox do not play game until the Winter patch as game is too buggy, also there are issues with files created in the first release of the game with the original DB can fail/become unstable with the Winter DB(ie last year I lost a file with 90,000 changes due to this:()

I am still editing pre game now and hope to be playing the game shortly.

Not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs here but I have been editing for many years and was involved in the accessing of advanced rules before SI allowed it in the editor, and I have come across many of the pitfalls we all have/or can all fall into.

this is why those tips are so worthwhile it can save a lot of heartache when you are enjoying a save only to come across something that will grate away at you especially if it could have been addressed simply with just a bit of planning.  

Activation code only can use in 3 computer or only 3 times? Plus if I update my football manager 2019 and install a new patch for FMTRE will it affect the 3 activation code? Sorry new here. 

3 hours ago, christim9 said:

Activation code only can use in 3 computer or only 3 times? Plus if I update my football manager 2019 and install a new patch for FMTRE will it affect the 3 activation code? Sorry new here. 

Both.  3 times and on 3 computers.  Your activations will not be affected by any update.

14 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

Both.  3 times and on 3 computers.  Your activations will not be affected by any update.

Noted with thanks. 

On 11/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, Romolo Di Giusitno said:

I can not find any post on how to export in Excel the research done on fmrte, why?

Probably because it can't be done as either the feature is not there or it is disabled.