GREYFOX

FMRTE guide

Here is a basic guide that outlines the features for FMRTE.  It covers the core features like Mass Edit, Search Filters, Preset Manager and more and I will add more PDFs covering more features when I can.  It is still a work in progress as I need clarification and explanations on some sections of FMRTE so I need your feedback for verification.

FMRTE Guide

Please post constructive feedback with relevant and sensible suggestions which I will read as soon as I can.  Any unrelated posts will be deleted with no exception.  If you would like to download the features separately, then you can get them from the attached files below.

Favourites | Freezer Manager | Future Transfers | Main Window | Mass Edits | Object Page | Player Retirements | Preset Manager | Search Filters

Settings (Club & Filter Settings) | Settings (Freezer Settings) | Settings (General) | Settings (Rating Settings) | Settings (Wonderkid Generator) useful tips for editing pre game.

• Like 12

Thank you :)

It still is a work in progress as I need clarification and explanations on some sections of FMRTE.

• Like 1

I just want to point out that this should be a guide for just FMRTE, not iFMRTE since the Windows version has a ton of features that the Mac version has not (shortlisting function, editing future transfer function, swap players function, an much more.)

• Like 2

OK.  iFMRTE will eventually have the features of its counterpart, FMRTE.  It is just a case of when BraCa can do it.

Great guide - very useful and thanks.

I reckon the 'Presets' could use a further in-depth guide - a kinda "Preset for Dummies" and possibly a couple of saved presets available for download.

I'm sure presets are pretty easy to generate, but (being dumb) I find this tool complicated and potentially dangerous.

I reckon the 'Presets' could use a further in-depth guide - a kinda "Preset for Dummies" and possibly a couple of saved presets available for download.

I'm sure presets are pretty easy to generate, but (being dumb) I find this tool complicated and potentially dangerous.

WalB is thinking of creating an in-depth guide for the Preset Manager, but he needs help on doing it.

Can somebody tell me how to get FMRTE to work on my football manager season? It won't let me open the user guide.

What are you asking for specifically? You just download, install and run the software when you get the desktop icon and the guide is in the PDF format which you can open easily with any PDF reader like Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, SumantraPDF to name some.

Which guide tells me about how to edit the players stats and get them to show in the game? Am confused.

None of them as editing the player's stats is easy to find.  You just go to the player profile and edit his mental, physical, hidden, technical and all other stats.

Why is the Wonder Kid Generator's special attributes - probabilities 101%?

102% actually.  I guess to give an attribute a number as in FM, a zero does not count.  You can change that to your own specification.

Have a question: Can you update these guides to be more specific?

For example the Freezing Manager, what does it do exactly? I know you can "freeze/unfreeze" but what does that mean and what are the effects?

Have a question: Can you update these guides to be more specific?

For example the Freezing Manager, what does it do exactly? I know you can "freeze/unfreeze" but what does that mean and what are the effects?

The Freezing Manager is self-explanatory actually.  All it does is that it shows the players set to be frozen when your save is loaded into the software.

How do I open these files? :S

They are in the very popular PDF format.  You can use Adobe Reader to open them, another is Foxit Reader.  Personally, I use SumantraPDF.

The ratings settings are to calculate how good a player is.  It helps determine their current ability percentage (on a players profile it is called current rating).  The ratings are out of 100 with 100 being extremely important and 0 not needed.

In the guide you have the GK ratings up. As you can see handling is 100 and long shots is 0. 

It is best to set these up with how you play. So you set the values to whatever you play. If you play a CM with DLP defend the required attributes are different to say a CM set as a AP attack.  I don't play with a DM or wing backs so I use those to adjust for other positions where I use 2 different types (striker or Central midfield for example.)

This is especially handy for when you need to scout players and you are on a budget. You can find the player that will not be the best at everything but can do a certain role very well.  Also these affect what the scouting tab on a player in FMRTE says about certain positions.

The only downside to this is it can be a pain trying to balance it out. (a few times my DLP striker has been the best CB according to FMRTE)

In the "freezer settings "    there's the option " attribute can increase " .

What does that mean ?

Maybe  player's attribute can only increase and NEVER  fall down  or  this is related only to the manager ?

Thank in advance

In the "freezer settings "    there's the option " attribute can increase " .

What does that mean ?

Maybe  player's attribute can only increase and NEVER  fall down  or  this is related only to the manager ?

Thank in advance

I am not sure if this even works and if it is the correct explanation but that option is only valid when you have attributes in the ignore column.

Hi,

Does anyone know how to make a retirement preset for staff, as I would like to retire some managers, but when they have a rolling contract you cannot change the contract end date via FMRTE 2013, hence they don't leave the club.

Have downloaded the guide to preset manager, but it does not really help as needs to be more in depth.

Any help would be appreciated.

is there  a guide for making new tatics for use in the tatics tab? I'm not sure how to make new ones? I tried editing one that was there but i got an error.. help? or a quick how to?

I bought this in order to edit the current tables in my league but I can't figure out how.

You need to find the competition to edit the leagues.  The league standings will be on the main page.