BraCa

[RELEASE] FMRTE 13.1.2 (Build 19)

File Name: FMRTE

File Submitter: BraCa

File Submitted: 19 Nov 2012

File Category: FMRTE Windows

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 13.1.2

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

YOU WILL NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelog (build 18 to 19)

• Fixed activations issues that affected some of our users

Changelog (to build 18)
    • Added support for 13.1.2 Patch (Asia version)
    • Added Greek and Dutch translations
    • Fixed a CRITICAL bug that was corrupting the savegame, when a player with staff attributes contract was changed
    • Fixed a bug in some players contracts, where FMRTE was showing a loan contract when the player wasn't on loan
    • Fixed missing player in Clubs Tactics
    • Fixed a bug in Mass Edit (Players Prefered moves wasn't working)
    • Fixed players swap (it was disabled in previous versions) - USE IT CAREFULY!!
    • Fixed Match Preparation for Nations
    • Fixed Players name edit feature (it was disabled in previous versions)
    • Fixed an activation issue that was causing -3000 errors on online activations (on some experimental builds only!)
    • Removed FMC restriction (FMRTE will work as a scout only for FMC game mode, saving changes won't be possible!)
    • Loading mechanism tweaked (let's hope it works better now for some users)
    • Minor other changes

FM versions supported:

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.2.330075 (Retail version)

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.2.330105 (Russian version)

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.2.330126 (Asian version)

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.1.328972 (Retail version)

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.1.328992 (Russian version)

[*]Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.0.327735 (Retail version)

When uptated FMRTE, ı use the License key, he said " activation succesfull " but then activate warning came. This happened a few times.

And now :

Error : " You Reached maximum number of activations for your license key "

Now, What can I do ?

For those that are affected by activations problems, please read this:

In the last update (build 18) we had to do some changes in the activation mechanism as some users were having problems with it.

Unfortunately those changes introduced a bug that passed unnoticed on the experimental builds that we released.

So, I've been working on this, I think the problem is fixed.

Please download this version (build 19, available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?2opueu7hcvnci9z) install it, and let me know, if it fixes your problem.

Thanks

The update broke favorites

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling three times, same error every time. Swap back to an old version and shortcuts is back. But because of the license issue I have to use the newest version

• Like 1

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling three times, same error every time. Swap back to an old version and shortcuts is back. But because of the license issue I have to use the newest version

Fill a bug report in our Bug Tracker..

Restart FM and see if it works then

when i installed 13.1.2 build 19 it asked activate fmrte. and copied my serial, it show ERROR: You reached the maximum number of activations for your license key. (-201). what this mean? but i activated previous version successfully. (13.1.2.2)

Why can we not use it to scout players no more?

First up you stop the program from being free, then you even stop people using as a scout tool.

All the years I have played FM this has been free, now yr making people pay for it.. Bad bad move, especially as selling of 3rd party tools to use for FM is prohibited. Your making money off the backs of SI games. And to top it off looks like yr making a big mess of even getting the tool to work correctly.

At least with genie scout they are releasing a tool available to the public, and not telling people that the only way they can use it is to purchase a licence. :angry:

All the years I have played FM this has been free
[/CODE] So you have been playing FM with FMRTE for years for free, and now you are complaining because this app costs 4.99€? I don't need to say anything else.. If you don't want to use it, don't use it! By the way, as the developer, I can limit or restrict features as I like, I don't have to work for free, neither I own you nothing ok?
[CODE]
And to top it off looks like yr making a big mess of even getting the tool to work correctly.
Again, if it doesn't work properly (don't know who told you so) why are you wasting your time posting here? Just use another tool, or make your own..

At least with genie scout they are releasing a tool available to the public, and not telling people that the only way they can use it is to purchase a licence
[/code]

I don't have anything to do with genie, so if you like it, use it, genie is a great tool as well...

Just to finish, a full functional FMRTE trial version will be available soon, so you may give it a try, but you will probably ignore it, as FMRTE is bugged and it won't probably work am I right? ;)

Thanks

• Like 1

So if you don't like it, don't use it. Go find something else, but it's pathetic to come here and whine like a little girl. Many of us prefer it, and are willing to pay someone who has taken the time to develop something that we can use; you want freebies, go get freebies, but don't start your hate trolling just because your pram gets dirty.

• Like 1

All the years I have played FM this has been free

So you have been playing FM with FMRTE for years for free, and now you are complaining because this app costs 4.99€? I don't need to say anything else.. If you don't want to use it, don't use it! By the way, as the developer, I can limit or restrict features as I like, I don't have to work for free, neither I own you nothing ok?

And to top it off looks like yr making a big mess of even getting the tool to work correctly.

Again, if it doesn't work properly (don't know who told you so) why are you wasting your time posting here? Just use another tool, or make your own..

At least with genie scout they are releasing a tool available to the public, and not telling people that the only way they can use it is to purchase a licence

I don't have anything to do with genie, so if you like it, use it, genie is a great tool as well...

Just to finish, a full functional FMRTE trial version will be available soon, so you may give it a try, but you will probably ignore it, as FMRTE is bugged and it won't probably work am I right? ;)

Thanks

Who said I want it for "free". Making assumptions eh!

I would happily make a "donation" towards the further development of FMRTE, But paying €4.99 for something which isnt 100% in working order and may take several further builds to even get near to finished would be silly! Why not just give people the option to make a donation of min $1/€/£ or as much as they wanted to. At the end of the day its a donation no matter how small. By naming a price your "Selling". ;) But to be made to feel like I "HAVE" to donate or I "CANNOT" use the tool which has been FREE for all these years is a bad move.

So if you don't like it, don't use it. Go find something else, but it's pathetic to come here and whine like a little girl. Many of us prefer it, and are willing to pay someone who has taken the time to develop something that we can use; you want freebies, go get freebies, but don't start your hate trolling just because your pram gets dirty.

Take your head out of the developers ass!

If i wanted to troll I would certainly pick somewhere I would actually get a better and more educated response. Your reply, If you can call it that certainly tells me I am right!

Adios Douchebag!

I don't know any software that is 100% bugs free ;)

Is not up to you to decide the price, you can agree with it and pay for it, or you can simply skip it if you think its not worth the price..

No problem for me...

Just don't come in here, and start firing in all directions just because something that was FREE for MANY years is not free anymore..

And that's it, end of discussion..

By the way our forum has RULES, so you earned 2 days without posting anything in here because of your last post against WalB

Thanks

The 13.1.2.19 version can't show me my created club, where the 13.1.2.2 can. And of course, I can reactivate this version since you force us to use the latest version...

Btw, what's the problem with the "Favorite" button ? Sometimes, the button itself disappears (Only the name stays) and is deactivated when loading a game.

Hope there'll be a 13.1.2.20 version soon !

Edit : I edited my post since I was a bit harsh. Sorry for that... Have just lost a game (corrupted game).

Edit 2 : I just see I can't find myself too... :blink: And for my club, when I type its name, I only see the stadium and the town (Which have the same name).

I posted a topic in the bug tracker. Didn't see it before.

same for me