BraCa

[RELEASE] FMRTE 13.1.1.18 (UPDATED)

File Name: FMRTE

File Submitter: BraCa

File Submitted: 05 Nov 2012

File Category: FMRTE Windows

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 13.1.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

Changelog (build 15 to 17)

• Added support for FM13
  • Added support for FM13 (Russian)
  • Fixed a bug with the Inspire Team button that was causing FM to crash

FM versions supported:

• Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.1.328972 (Retail version)
    • Football Manager 2013 – 13.1.1.328992 (Russian version)
    • Football Manager 2012 – 12.1.0.327735 (Retail version)
  • Like 7

The tabs when a stadium is selected, are they meant to be smaller than normal tabs for players/teams ect?

Don't know if we are talking about the same, but stadiums tabs don't have an icon, so maybe that's the reason why they are 'smaller'

the usuall things i need from fmrte are running smoothly.. everything seems fine! waiting for the license to be available to check the save icon heal, inspire etc.

thanks a lot really BraCa! Perfect and really fast job as always!

Don't know if we are talking about the same, but stadiums tabs don't have an icon, so maybe that's the reason why they are 'smaller'

Yeah I noticed just after I posted /fp

Still messing around, even check if my old FM12 licence worked, you'd be glad to know it doesn't, you're safe there (Worth a try!)

Yeah I noticed just after I posted /fp

Still messing around, even check if my old FM12 licence worked, you'd be glad to know it doesn't, you're safe there (Worth a try!)

Thanks ;)

This may be minor, but under the Contract of players, the word "Clauses" for contracted clauses is actually in Dutch for me and says "Clausules" (Running the program in English)

Can any one tell me if is there free key to trial??

Licenses are not for sale yet, you can only use the Free limited version at the moment to encourage people to test the program works before buying it. It's the same for everyone, just play around with it and look for any bugs :)

Licenses are not for sale yet, you can only use the Free limited version at the moment to encourage people to test the program works before buying it. It's the same for everyone, just play around with it and look for any bugs :)

Thank you! ;)

fmrte 2013 license 1 euro ?

No, "With the automatic 35% discount you get by having a previous FM2012 License, you will pay £2.59, or €3.23

Using the additional discount code given by BraCa you will pay £1.99 or €2.49: FMRTE13_15OFF"

Hardly a steep price for the amount of times you are probably gonna use it :P