FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The Fitness Cheat...with a tweak!

ksonowal

You can actually. Just change the values on the player's page at the bottom, namely condition to 16,000 and jadedness to 0 like you mentioned above.

No idea if that is possible but it's worth a try.

I dig what u say...but u can't create presets for individual players. yeah u can go to their individual screens and edit them, but i'm bored of doing that for every game.

You can actually. Just change the values on the player's page at the bottom, namely condition to 16,000 and jadedness to 0 like you mentioned above.

No idea if that is possible but it's worth a try.

i get what u say, but i hv been doing that for a long time and i'm tired of it.

so i apply this to the entire team? thanks

by condition do you mean match exercise?

yes condition refers to match exercise. among all the fitness attributes this is the most important. only modifying match exercise/ condition is sufficient.

I am using it with Rayo it wayyyy too effective lol even the first one.. the second one is too easy!!

what were your results with liverpool?

do you have different settings that would make the game a bit harder?

plz go through my 1st post carefully. all your doubts hv been cleared in that post. just go through it.

i hv already mentioned that this preset is highly sensitive to your tactics. eg. i'm playing with some strange counter-attacking formation i found on the net. it gives you 75% plus possession evreytime but i rarely score goals. hell i hv even lost a couple of matches with that formation.

ive been using original one without realizing there was another lol

btw, is there a way to use a preset on one player? rather than having to keep going to their page and manually editing

nops not yet. though i dearly wish that BraCa makes one. see the original point of having the Invincible preset is to achieve one particular aim- win games as realistically as possible (barca style with lots of possession & 3-4 goals/match). everybody knows about the 29634 & 32700 presets that can be applied to the entire team but gives you cricket scorelines e.g. 21-0, 16-0. that just takes away the fun.

i'll tell u the reason behind this preset. i was managing Huddersfield Town in league 1. the 1st season i won every trophy (including the FA cup & League Cup) and the following season I got promoted to the Championship & won the Europa League. My board was elated but in the these 2 seasons I had beaten a lot of big teams in England & Europe by HUGE margins. that was just not fun. managers were being fired all over the continent & in England. it just fucks up the game.

so what i did was the was to take the original 29634 template & reduce the values for match exercise/player condition (not Fitness!!:dodgy:) to the 15,000-17,000 range. i can say that i'm happy with the current invincible preset now. the objective has been achieved. i'm having 60-70% possession now & score 3-4 goals per match with Man Utd. plz keep in mind that the results with this preset are highly sensitive to your tactics and opponent strength. one very rare occasions i end up scoring 8-10 goals in the domestic cups but those are against 2/3rd division sides. also with some tactics u end up losing too. as i had mentioned in an earlier post there was this tactic with which i was getting mind-blowing possession (80% plus) but had lost a few games too. but that's how it happens in the real world ain't it?:cool:

there were some problems with Invincible 1.0. i noticed that 2/3 players' condition reverted to their original values during the game resulting in slightly poorer performance. so i had uploaded a revised one and in this post too i'll be attaching another revised version where player condition is now set at 17,000 & this seems to be stable. Guys, u are free to experiment with this template as much as u want. my guess is that the ceiling would be around 20,000 for player condition beyond which they will turn into super-freaks and we'll again get those cricket scorelines.

Cheers Mate!;)

P.S. Folks plz go through the 1st post. Most of the answers to your queries can be found there.

Attaching the latest Invincible preset & for that incredible mind-blowing tactic which gives me 80-90% possession but only 1or 2 goals per match plz visit this webpage: http://fmtacticalnewspaper.fmcrowd.com/3-4-3-possession-discussion-3-possession-break/

• Like 3

I have tryed to use the 15000 on just a striker in my team i tryed using it on Gary Madine of Sheffied Wednesday but when playing 2 up front he hardly saw the ball and didn't do alot with it.

Playing one upfront he managed a hat trick so i guess its about tweaking tactics to benefit the striker might give it ago again with 2 upfront but instead of setting him as a target man ill let him be a poacher or advanced forward

U got my point. this preset guarantees u wins in 90-95% of the matches. but in those crux moments at the end of the season when only 7-8 matches are left in the premier league and u are playing in the FA cup & Champions league as well u need to have a good tactic to see u through. i don't mind using an unabashedly attacking tactic in these final few weeks.

regarding the striker, i usually play with a single striker as i prefer to attack from the wings instead. i think the target man/ poacher combination while playing 2 up front might help.

with what setting? yeah 15000-17000 is ideal however

I am with wisla krakow best team in poland and I am trashing every team only lost twice lol

cheers kso, aye ive drew and lost games using it, so its realistic

if i kept getting 8-0 score lines or whatever, im guessing dropping it to 14000, may make a difference?

Tried with Dortmund.. 15000 seems great won the league 17 pts clear of Koln .. won german cup in the final!

lost 1/4 final vs Inter 2-2 agg (lost with away goals) ... bought no one and sold kagawa because of his clause!

so ... if you want a perfect game go for 15000!

• 2 weeks later...

For instance, the cricket scorlines: 17-0, 21-0. that's impossible in the real world.

Just to make a point, those sort of scores are not unheard of. These are just some that I have seen listed in various places:

Arbroath 36-0 Bon Accord - Scottish Cup Final 1885

Australia 31 - 0 American Samoa - World Cup Qualifying 2002

Chelsea 21 - 0 FC Jeunesse Hautcharage - European Cup Winners Cup 1970's

Preston North End 26 - 0 Hyde United - FA Cup

Carpati Mirsa 41 - 0 Avintul Dirlos - Non professional match 2000

Even in the premiership, scores of 9-0, 10-1 are not unheard of but much rarer now, than they were back a few years ago. Unfortunately, scores like that were usually scored by Man Utd.:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ Sorry, just don't like Ferguson.

Anyway, not trying to be a smart***, but those sort of things happen, even if they are freakish.

• 3 weeks later...

i haven't had 41-0 wins and that no way id quit if i did way to un realistic the last one that was uploaded on here seems to be okay tho :) Will give it a whole season with MK Dons

EDIT!!... Make a preset with jadness set to 0 morale set to 20 fitness and condition set to 10000 then play .. NOTE tactics will be needed tho depending on what side you currently are managing seems more realistic to me ..

Currently Gillingham playing some nice football brought him some premiership youth and im top of the league :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently discover this post, and i did give it a try, actually worked... Created all 3 presets, with 29634'15000'16000, and are perfect... One of the best things is that the player dont look like they are on drugs or something... However, do you have any other presets to edit or enhance the match performance... Thaks in advance ksonowal...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried this with 12500, all players start the game 100% condition and most end the game on 100% and play well, not as well as the other presets, so less cheaty!

Let's hope this works for FM13!

Good post man...as u can see i've been away for a while, but in the meantime i was working on the same thing as you. i've tried '12500' too but wasn't that satisfied. go for '12749' too. u'll will see some notable differences. in 95% of the matches the condition remains 100% from beginning to the end of the match, except when it goes into extra time.

Funny ain't it, another guy in another corner of the globe trying out the exact same thing. Lemme know ur results.

Good post man...as u can see i've been away for a while, but in the meantime i was working on the same thing as you. i've tried '12500' too but wasn't that satisfied. go for '12749' too. u'll will see some notable differences. in 95% of the matches the condition remains 100% from beginning to the end of the match, except when it goes into extra time.

Funny ain't it, another guy in another corner of the globe trying out the exact same thing. Lemme know ur results.

I've actually stopped using it since the release of FM13, however, when the new FMRTE is released I'll try it again. Although I have heard that FMRTE won't work for FMC which means I won't be able to try it.

I have to ask what made you pick 12749?

I've actually stopped using it since the release of FM13, however, when the new FMRTE is released I'll try it again. Although I have heard that FMRTE won't work for FMC which means I won't be able to try it.

I have to ask what made you pick 12749?

well with '12500' Condition for all the 11 on-pitch players used to drop to 85-95% range on many occasions. this allowed the AI to score its famous freak goals in the final few moments. maybe my tactics were too attacking or maybe my players were running around too much.

so after many permutation & combinations i found that '12749' was optimal. as i've stated earlier, in 95% of my matches it has given 100% condition throughout the match for all on-pitch players from the start till the end. also i've started using counter-attacking tactics on a more regular basis.

another thing...if u choose '12750' u start with 1% condition which changes to 100% after 5 minutes into the game and then stays the same throughout till the end of the match. works in 100% of the cases.

well with '12500' Condition for all the 11 on-pitch players used to drop to 85-95% range on many occasions. this allowed the AI to score its famous freak goals in the final few moments. maybe my tactics were too attacking or maybe my players were running around too much.

so after many permutation & combinations i found that '12749' was optimal. as i've stated earlier, in 95% of my matches it has given 100% condition throughout the match for all on-pitch players from the start till the end. also i've started using counter-attacking tactics on a more regular basis.

another thing...if u choose '12750' u start with 1% condition which changes to 100% after 5 minutes into the game and then stays the same throughout till the end of the match. works in 100% of the cases.

I will definitely give this a go on my FM13 game if I can. Fingers crossed.