FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The Fitness Cheat...with a tweak!

ksonowal

NOTE: It's been almost 4.5 years years since I started this thread and a lot of new combinations have been tried by me as well as other members (many thanks to them). Besides the fitness cheat many other ways of editing player stats and finances especially revenue streams have been discussed. I suggest one go through the entire thread patiently. It's gonna be worth your time.

I'm not sure how many folks feel the same way but the fitness cheat is not perfect :huh:...

Well by now most of us are aware of the fitness bug (29634/32700) and the fun associated with it, but there are a few things that slightly irritate me.

For instance, the cricket scorlines: 17-0, 21-0. that's impossible in the real world.

Also the fact that i hv to edit my player's fitness & condition b4 every match which is a bit time consuming.

There are '29634' presets for FMRTE but it modifies the entire team resulting in those cricket scorlines. Also modding only my strikers' fitness results in them being the only scorers for the team throughout the entire season besides scoring 150+ goals every season.

My point is 'how to make the game as real as possible even when using the fitness cheat'.

Well i tried to do something different. I basically tinkered with the '29634' preset. I reduced the values for fitness n condition to 15000 instead of 29634/32700, deleted the jadedness settings and loo....I AM F**KIN' BARCELONA NOW...hell even better!!

1)I get possession of 60-70% every match (in some away games u might get <60% but not <55%).

2)The best part is the scoreline. I'm managing Liverpool currently and there was this away game at Chelsea, and what a classic it was. Fulltime stats: won 2-0, possession- 68%. Now i find this as real as possible (i doubt whether Liverpool can ever do that). On an average i hv been scoring 4-6 goals per match while having the lion's share of the possession, though in some odd game u might end up scoring 9-10 goals depending upon your opponents and tactics.

3)It's less time consuming. Just open your teamsheet in FMRTE load the modified preset b4 every match and you are ready to go. (You don't need to save and refresh, even when freeze trainer settings are off)

4)This preset is very sensitive to your tactics. If u are using tactics like - very rigid and contain/defense u might not score at all even though u are having 70% of the possession. I'm currently using the GoalsGalore tactic available on www.fm-base.co.uk

I hope some if not many of you find it useful. After so many months, in fact years of tweaking i have finally found THE combination (PHEW!).

Frankly, now i really enjoy watching the matches in 2D mode. :rolleyes:

And all those folks who are new to FMRTE, believe me it's much better than increasing player attributes as you don't have to freeze the entire friggin' game!

Thanx for bearing with me! :blush: & please rate!

PFA: The FMRTE preset and the stats from the aforementioned 'Chelsea vs Liverpool' match.

Edited by ksonowal
new note for readers
  • Like 16

I believe in the same way as the Windows version, via presets.

Edit: what is the condition of the players during the match? Is it any lower than the condition that they started the match in? Also, not many people know how to open a .ppt file so some screens in this thread would be nice.

I believe in the same way as the Windows version, via presets.

Edit: what is the condition of the players during the match? Is it any lower than the condition that they started the match in? Also, not many people know how to open a .ppt file so some screens in this thread would be nice.

Well after you submit your team and go to the team talk screen, it will show condition as 1% in Red color. Don't worry that means it's working.

I'm attaching another preset 'Invincible'. I find this to be slightly better than 'Invincible 1.0'. The changes are:

1. Condition is changed to 16,000. This gives the players a bit more edge.

2. Jadedness has been set to 0 as I was having some problems with player injuries.

3. Fitness has been removed as I found Condition to be more critical to the Fitness Cheat.

As for the screens, guys it's a power-point presentation. Just open it in your MS Office. At work now but will try to load the screens ASAP.

@GREYFOX: The condition of the players will remain 1% for the entire 90 mins with the new 'Invincible' preset. Also one should save and refresh after loading the preset (which I said wasn't necessary in my 1st post).

• Like 3

Attaching screenshots. I'm managing Man Utd in this away game against Newcastle.

As I had already mentioned before, Man Utd's players' condition remains 1% throughout the 90 mins.

[attachment=554]

[attachment=555]

[attachment=556]

[attachment=557]

[attachment=558]

If you need any other specific screenshots, let me know.

Nice :) You are managing Man Utd too :D

What is the player's condition after the match? Also, is your preset for individuals too or just the full team?

the day the match finishes he'll be unfit but will regain it in 4 to 5 days, in fact he'll be even fitter.

the presets are for the entire team.

dude i'hv a query for u- do technical attributes decline for 30+ players. I know that physical attributes declines, mental attributes improve but i'm not sure about technical attributes?

Can you produce the same or similar preset for individuals?

They do as do the mental and physical stats but not as quick though. Physical stats are always the first to be hit and decline almost rapidly after say 35 then its technical. Mental do go down but maybe only 1 or 2 points a month maybe more.

Bare this in mind, the stats won't decrease as quick as you think if his mental attributes are on the borderline of extremely good or god-like.

Can you produce the same or similar preset for individuals?

They do as do the mental and physical stats but not as quick though. Physical stats are always the first to be hit and decline almost rapidly after say 35 then its technical. Mental do go down but maybe only 1 or 2 points a month maybe more.

Bare this in mind, the stats won't decrease as quick as you think if his mental attributes are on the borderline of extremely good or god-like.

U read my mind...i really wish i could do the same for individual players...alas i can't! if i'm not wrong there's no provision in FMRTE for this. i think we should ask BraCa or start a new thread for this:-/

so i apply this to the entire team? thanks

You can actually. Just change the values on the player's page at the bottom, namely condition to 16,000 and jadedness to 0 like you mentioned above.

No idea if that is possible but it's worth a try.

by condition do you mean match exercise?

I won every game of the season with Luton scoring a 160 goals and only conceding 8 Danny Crow and Stuart Fleetwood had around 40-50 goals each upfront togther with my winger Kissock having 24 assists and 23 goals .. Absolute crazy stuff hate to think what it could do with Man Utd or Man City

I have tryed to use the 15000 on just a striker in my team i tryed using it on Gary Madine of Sheffied Wednesday but when playing 2 up front he hardly saw the ball and didn't do alot with it.

Playing one upfront he managed a hat trick so i guess its about tweaking tactics to benefit the striker might give it ago again with 2 upfront but instead of setting him as a target man ill let him be a poacher or advanced forward