FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The Fitness Cheat...with a tweak!

ksonowal

Hi 

3 hours ago, gwynvyd said:

I've worked with same kind of presets now for the last couple of versions of FM. One does the players extremely professional, able to reach the potential in a shorter amount of time, more loyal (depends one various factors in FM20 but if a player get unhappy just try reason with him in a private chat and normally he will drop his issue), gets match fit just after 1 day no matter how congested the fixture list is and so on. Works like a charm, I especially enjoy buying young gems which are on free transfer while I manage lower league clubs. The other preset I tend to use if I for example would like to try to achieve a unbevlieable result, f.ex a league one/two team winning the FA cup or some thing similar.

I am sure there are ways to improve my presets, but I've found my way so here they are. Enjoy them or not... :)

Professionals.json 3 kB · 1 download SuperFit.json 930 B · 1 download

Looks really good, do u know how can import this pressest?

On 4/16/2020 at 8:53 PM, jdaquila said:

Hi 

Looks really good, do u know how can import this pressest?

Isn't there a guide on how to import presets? If not there probably should be.

I like to put the presets in the same folders as the ones already provided by FMRTE, find the programfolder and there you have Presets folder.

In the program at the top bar is something called Preset Manager, there they should be listed. I don't know if there is a import preset button, because I normally have to make these presets from scratch every new FM release.

Know that I made them so they work within the team view, and for the whole squad you have visible in the program.

If there are suggestion on any improvement please let me know.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:18 PM, gwynvyd said:

I've worked with same kind of presets now for the last couple of versions of FM. One does the players extremely professional, able to reach the potential in a shorter amount of time, more loyal (depends one various factors in FM20 but if a player get unhappy just try reason with him in a private chat and normally he will drop his issue), gets match fit just after 1 day no matter how congested the fixture list is and so on. Works like a charm, I especially enjoy buying young gems which are on free transfer while I manage lower league clubs. The other preset I tend to use if I for example would like to try to achieve a unbevlieable result, f.ex a league one/two team winning the FA cup or some thing similar.

I am sure there are ways to improve my presets, but I've found my way so here they are. Enjoy them or not... :)

Professionals.json 3 kB · 11 downloads SuperFit.json 930 B · 9 downloads

I like that you try to develop your own players. FMRTE has a very good in-game search engine. I don't see the point of buying FM Scout or any other editor.

It used to be quite fun in FM 2012. These random wonderkids used to generate after 3-4 years in game from all over the world. And no one knew their potential. I sneaked so many youngsters from the big teams right under their AI noses. Aah it was satisfying. I once had a 10 yr savegame. All my players were grown with 190+ PA. Those days man!

I read an article on FM-Base (when it was still good, now they have shot themselves in the foot with the revamp) as in what determines player development rate and how long is he gonna stay late into his career. Professionalism is the most important attribute as it affects everything on-filed and off it too. For on-field performance determination and work rate are paramount. Consistency has weightage too.    

On 4/13/2020 at 5:19 AM, Nilesh Sharma said:

Does it work in FM2020? I put the value 25 for determination but it reverts back. 129 professionalism also doesn't seem to work. Any ideas how I can fix it?

Nileshji I have observed the same lately from FM 2019 onwards. Cap professionalism at 127. See basically there are 3 sets of values in FM- 127, 255 or 32767. Feel free to play around.

The max position value of 29 cheat is back. But I'm yet to notice any discernible boost from it.

For crying out loud why do people keep crying out for presets. Put in the effort man, get creative! DIY peeps. I would like to see too how other folks experiment and know what their findings are.

Anyways here are the ones I'm using in FM 2019 (works with all patches) you lazy buggers...

BlackBriar.json NZT-48.json

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, ksonowal said:

For crying out loud why do people keep crying out for presets. Put in the effort man, get creative! DIY peeps. I would like to see too how other folks experiment and know what their findings are.

Anyways here are the ones I'm using in FM 2019 (works with all patches) you lazy buggers...

BlackBriar.json 945 B · 15 downloads NZT-48.json 941 B · 15 downloads

I have tried some of the other presets (haven't used those in your last post yet tho, will try tomorrow), but it doesn't matter which one I try, they all reset the fitness/condition/sharpness to really low figures. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or where I am doing it wrong, but none seem to work for me so far.

So, if you could pass down some help, it would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, TheGame32 said:

I have tried some of the other presets (haven't used those in your last post yet tho, will try tomorrow), but it doesn't matter which one I try, they all reset the fitness/condition/sharpness to really low figures. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or where I am doing it wrong, but none seem to work for me so far.

Ok, now I haven't tried @ksonowal presets. So I speak from my own presets which I posted on the previous page here. On the team selection window the fitness and match shaprness will show up as 1% if you use the one I called 'Superfit', but during the match you will see that the players fitness will keep at 100% until the end of the match. Apart of course if the occurs any injury or so. You got to do it pre team selection, not after progressing from there and not so early that you got a game progression with other matches either. Just before you go to team selection. After match depending on what players you got the ones playing the match will show up as 100/100 and those not playing 1/1. But it will be fine after one progression of the game after this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread, everyone!

But what's the combined expertise saying for FM20?

My experiences:-

The 29 Position cheat seems to work but I can't freeze it so I have to do it every game (note - my player, Eze, scores more and assists more but his underlying stats don't improve!).

Any other fitness/match condition cheat that I have tried apart from

12749 Match exercise
12749 Match sharpness,
20 morale
0 jadedness

actually results in the player fatiguing quicker in my games.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:35 PM, PODSY12345 said:

Great thread, everyone!

But what's the combined expertise saying for FM20?

My experiences:-

The 29 Position cheat seems to work but I can't freeze it so I have to do it every game (note - my player, Eze, scores more and assists more but his underlying stats don't improve!).

Any other fitness/match condition cheat that I have tried apart from

12749 Match exercise
12749 Match sharpness,
20 morale
0 jadedness

actually results in the player fatiguing quicker in my games.

Hi

I see you put 12749, personally I use 12750 and the players seem to keep to top 90 and some even for 100 through the whole match. Depending on added time and extra time of course. The morale I don't tend to change, I think if a players in not up for playing for me I am not going to help him out with a morale boost every match or so. They get sold, an unhappy player tend to make disharmony amongst the squad.

This leading to:

11 seasons in, 25 players in my first team, 18 is in my core social group the rest 7 are in the secondary group. All are highly influental or higher. Thus my team fights for each other the match through and are almost never losing a match. 2-3 losses a season at maximum, 5-10 draws, the rest are wins and some by a big margin (6-0 or even up to 12-0) Keeping my match tactics the precisely the same, other manager try tweaking theirs to make it harder and harder by the season. But still I got an upper hand, yet...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 8:47 AM, ksonowal said:

Nileshji I have observed the same lately from FM 2019 onwards. Cap professionalism at 127. See basically there are 3 sets of values in FM- 127, 255 or 32767. Feel free to play around.

The max position value of 29 cheat is back. But I'm yet to notice any discernible boost from it.

I did fix professionalism at 127 but it changes to '1' after a bit. If I fix it on 99 then it changes to '20'. Somehow its not letting me keep it at 127. Because of which the playersare progressing in the manner I's want them with '127'.

Thankx for the fitness and position cheat info but that's something I don't like to use. I have never changed any attribute apart form professionalism, ambition and determination.

Would be awesome if someone can fix this auto-reverting glitch for FMRTE 20. Makes me wanna shift back to FM17 :( 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, ksonowal said:

BlackBriar.json 945 B · 58 downloads NZT-48.json 941 B · 36 downloads

With NZT my match sharpness shows 42% is that correct? (FM2020)

On 5/31/2020 at 10:34 AM, gwynvyd said:

Hi

I see you put 12749, personally I use 12750 and the players seem to keep to top 90 and some even for 100 through the whole match. Depending on added time and extra time of course. The morale I don't tend to change, I think if a players in not up for playing for me I am not going to help him out with a morale boost every match or so. They get sold, an unhappy player tend to make disharmony amongst the squad.

This leading to:

11 seasons in, 25 players in my first team, 18 is in my core social group the rest 7 are in the secondary group. All are highly influental or higher. Thus my team fights for each other the match through and are almost never losing a match. 2-3 losses a season at maximum, 5-10 draws, the rest are wins and some by a big margin (6-0 or even up to 12-0) Keeping my match tactics the precisely the same, other manager try tweaking theirs to make it harder and harder by the season. But still I got an upper hand, yet...

Even with 12749 or 12500 i tend to have cricket scores. Maybe because i tend to use intant result. Do you have a passive tactic to control the game? Because @ksonowal said that this cheat is very sensitive to tactics

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 1:41 AM, quiroga said:

Even with 12749 or 12500 i tend to have cricket scores. Maybe because i tend to use intant result. Do you have a passive tactic to control the game? Because @ksonowal said that this cheat is very sensitive to tactics

Tbh...I rarely use the 'superfit' before matches. I use the 'make professionals' at the start of the game, and my players gets determined and fitter than most of my opponent teams.

Only thing I should make you aware if you try the preset 'make professionals', don't do it too often or on too many players.

I do it on the players I know I want to focus on having in my team and develop and then use it. The other players I send down to reserve team or youth team before I use the preset. Likewise in my youth team, I find those gems, putting them up in the first team when I use the preset and then move them back down in my youth to let them get the playing time they need at least the first season or so.

I use an offensive tactic and usually have about 60+ possession. Against big clubs perhaps around 50-50, but normally I always control the game. Though the lossess can come, unexpectedly at sometimes. I can one season loose against two of the other top 4 team and against the bottom team (never more than 2-3 losses in the league a year). And next season win every single match.

On 6/18/2020 at 4:52 AM, Nilesh said:

I did fix professionalism at 127 but it changes to '1' after a bit. If I fix it on 99 then it changes to '20'. Somehow its not letting me keep it at 127. Because of which the playersare progressing in the manner I's want them with '127'.

Thankx for the fitness and position cheat info but that's something I don't like to use. I have never changed any attribute apart form professionalism, ambition and determination.

Would be awesome if someone can fix this auto-reverting glitch for FMRTE 20. Makes me wanna shift back to FM17 :( 

Totally agree. For me FM 2008, 2012 and 2016 are still the bomb. I have tried the professionalism trick with FM 2019 (all patches) but I'm not sure about how FM 2020 reacts to it.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, TheGame32 said:

Please follow @gwynvyd's trailing post. 

When you're on the matchday squad selection page in game, load the preset in FMRTE and click on save in FMRTE itself. Then in the game while on the matchday squad selection page, click on any player to open his profile page and then click on proceed (top right corner) so that the prompt which says that you're proceeding to the match appears. Cancel it or press Esc which then lands you back at the matchday squad selection page. If everything's in red or orange or whatever strange colour now with strange values you're good to go. That means the values have been locked in. Proceed to the match. Congratulations! Your squad is now made up of beasts. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...