FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The Fitness Cheat...with a tweak!

ksonowal

On 9/6/2016 at 0:05 AM, submittingmessages... said:

I don't think the position cheat works. Nope. Have you tried just altering the position value, and not using all of the other cheats at the same time? I just tested this so called position cheat and it had no impact whatsoever.

Hey thanks for testing it out. I haven't tested it out on FM16. But I've tested it on FM10 & 12 and it definitely works. I'm not implying that the player CA of 110-130 with 29 best position rating will hit screamers from the halfway line like they used to in FM 08 & 09 but they do definitely play at a level similar to one with CA of 150-170.

Even if it doesn't work it definitely increases the player's market price. Suppose you take over at a new team in Nov with a low transfer budget and are stuck with players who don't fit in with your philosophy. Some players on +100k are so stubborn that they won't budge even if you offer them for free to other clubs. That's where this comes in handy. The moment you set position rating to 29; go check the player report and your ass man or scout will report that he's the world's best in that position with a five star rating. I did this to Stewart Downing and he was rated higher than Angel De Maria for AML. Needless to say I pocketed a cool 7 million profit; that too in the winter transfer window.

On 6/21/2016 at 5:41 PM, jdaquila said:

@ksonowal I'm using fm16 but will be good to have a look your preset for FM12, maybe I can use it like template and chnages for my version, will be great if you can share that file thx :)

Hey @jdaquila I recently started playing FM 2016 and have created some presets for FMRTE 2016. If you want I can mail them to you. My attachment limit has been exceeded and I'm unable to delete the old ones. Let me know.

On 6/20/2016 at 5:43 PM, Smertin1972 said:

Just a follow up

I left my Villa post as they are to mashed up to create reality lol

However I am now with Athletic Bilbao. Top of league after 9-0-0 start and flying in EURO Cup.

The player changes make it crazy. Most of my players are only 125-150 and I am hammering everyone. I have the odd 16,17 and 18 yo 160-180 but they are all so much more solid. Almost to the point you could play anyone lol

I may have to tweak the (25's) to 21 and the (99's) to 50-60 maybe to see if that lowers performance to a more realistic level so i have  a slight edge but not this much.

There's a reason why I only stick to modifying only a couple a player attributes (mostly those related to mental, hidden & personality attributes) and it's due to this old but brilliant post which has to be shared. The summary section is a hidden gem.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/52157-player-attributes-explained.html

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Veeery good thread indeed!

i-ve taken alot of tips from it, tho i still play FM13, so i had to filter thru some things..

a question (hjoping someone still sees this thread)

i have a problem when making "perfect" talents... i pump up the PA, and then i pump up all the needed stats for them to grow... the problem i have is that to ensure fast development i need to set Ambition really high, right?...but then they all bug me about wanting first team football at the age of 16-17..so the question is... is there a way to make them grow fast, but without the "superhuman" ambition that makes them as for first team football once a week =)

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 7.12.2014 at 6:27 PM, ksonowal said:

1. How to become a super rich club. Well you could simply edit wages & trf salary but that's not exactly getting rich coz your season profit will be ultimately zero at the end of the season. I'm talking about massive revenue streams like Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Real Madrid & Barcelona which organically makes your club the richest over 2/3 seasons.

Till now most of the suggestions have centered around-

- changing sugar daddy type to foreground (kid stuff!),

- increasing stadium capacity (drastically increases match day expenses, i've tried massive ones with 400~500k capacity not worth it),

- developing & selling players (heck I don't have that much time),

- editing sponsorships (it's ok, you get money once a season, try editing some of sponsorships to govt. grant as it's tax free or club membership which keeps growing annually if you perform well. New sponsorships can be added by changing kit sponsorship to other/general income. At the end of the month you'll be offered a new kit sponsorship, then you can edit either of the two. Max value of individual sponsorships is ~$2 billion)

My preferred methods are:

A. individual TV deal (works like a charm. edit using aforementioned method. Pumps money every week. I generally set it to $200 million per annum, limit is ~$2 billion/annum)

B. this one is the best SIMPLY THE BEST! Go to team info screen, 3 figures are given for max, min & avg attendance, simply edit the avg attendance figures (min attendance just to make sure, keep max attendance just above actual stadium capacity) to millions gazillions whatever you like. This trick makes your merchandise sales just shoot through the roof. Money rolls into your bank a/c every sunday.

Want more money?

i) Go to Supporter Profile- change loyalty, passion and affluence to 127/ max 255.

ii) go to staff select all board members (chairman is the most important) and change their attributes like business, resources, ambition and loyalty to max 127 (this step discards the need for sugar daddy, your board members now have money and entrepreneurship in their DNA. once while managing Inter my board members negotiated a $750 million/annum stadium sponsorship deal. also they give you huge trf and wage budgets. they are also more open to facility upgrades and other stuff)

iii) select the city where your team is based and increase population to 20 million+ and attractiveness to 127/ max 255. this also gives a huge boost to merchandise sales although comparatively lower than the aforementioned avg attendance method. might also give a boost to other teams based in the same city.

2. Enuff abt greed. Now abt the playas. Well developing my club's own home grown players has always given me huge satisfaction. However sometimes players with huge PA ~ 170+ take a long time to develop or don't quite reach their full potential even when they are 30 yrs of age.

The solution is quite simple. Before every trf window scout the world for players of age 17 yrs or below with huge PA ~160+ buy them, place them in the youth team and then edit their

- technique, determination, work rate, consistency to max 25;

- injury proneness to single digits; &

- adaptability, temperament, professionalism (most important), pressure to 99/ max 127. ambition (player will ask for huge wages) & loyalty ( increasing it above 20 causes contract negotiation problems unless you accept the player's original contract demands) can also be edited to 99/ max 127).

by the time the player turns 21 his CA is ~90% of PA. you hv got readymade players for your 1st team by the time your existing players retire. i've found it very useful to replace my iconic players at the same performance levels.

On ‎19‎-‎09‎-‎2017 at 6:44 PM, bobani said:

Veeery good thread indeed!

i-ve taken alot of tips from it, tho i still play FM13, so i had to filter thru some things..

a question (hjoping someone still sees this thread)

i have a problem when making "perfect" talents... i pump up the PA, and then i pump up all the needed stats for them to grow... the problem i have is that to ensure fast development i need to set Ambition really high, right?...but then they all bug me about wanting first team football at the age of 16-17..so the question is... is there a way to make them grow fast, but without the "superhuman" ambition that makes them as for first team football once a week =)

increase their professionalism. possible values are 29, 99 & 129. also increase pressure and temperament to said values as per your wish. max out determination at 25. keep ambition at max 14, then they won't pester you for 1st team football when they're developing. when you do plan on putting him in 1st team for good. keep it at max 29, better between 17-19; otherwise they have unrealistic contract demands. 

besides the aforementioned, there's also the position cheat. edit your player's best position value to max 29 and look at him dominate Europe and the world. once while managing Newcastle I ended up having 4 French players in my 1st team each with their best position value at 29 with their determination, consistency, professionalism, temperament and pressure maxed out. well needless to say, come end of season France won the World Cup. 

new suggested preset values for FM 2013 onwards. tried and tested for fm 2016 & 2017.

1. match condition: 10099
  2. jadedness: -29634
  3. match sharpness/ fitness: 32767

Or

2. jadedness: -25498
  3. match sharpness/ fitness: 29634

in FM 10 - 12 keep condition at 10999 while rest as above.

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:02 PM, ksonowal said:

new suggested preset values for FM 2013 onwards. tried and tested for fm 2016 & 2017.

2. jadedness: -29634
  3. match sharpness/ fitness: 32767

Or

2. jadedness: -25498
  3. match sharpness/ fitness: 29634

in FM 10 - 12 keep condition at 10999 while rest as above.

My best commbination is match condition:25498 jadeness:0  match sharpness:12749

• 6 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 12:38 AM, ksonowal said:

increase their professionalism. possible values are 29, 99 & 129. also increase pressure and temperament to said values as per your wish. max out determination at 25. keep ambition at max 14, then they won't pester you for 1st team football when they're developing. when you do plan on putting him in 1st team for good. keep it at max 29, better between 17-19; otherwise they have unrealistic contract demands. 

Does it work in FM2020? I put the value 25 for determination but it reverts back. 129 professionalism also doesn't seem to work. Any ideas how I can fix it?

I've worked with same kind of presets now for the last couple of versions of FM. One does the players extremely professional, able to reach the potential in a shorter amount of time, more loyal (depends one various factors in FM20 but if a player get unhappy just try reason with him in a private chat and normally he will drop his issue), gets match fit just after 1 day no matter how congested the fixture list is and so on. Works like a charm, I especially enjoy buying young gems which are on free transfer while I manage lower league clubs. The other preset I tend to use if I for example would like to try to achieve a unbevlieable result, f.ex a league one/two team winning the FA cup or some thing similar.

I am sure there are ways to improve my presets, but I've found my way so here they are. Enjoy them or not... :)

Professionals.json SuperFit.json

• Like 2