FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The Fitness Cheat...with a tweak!

ksonowal

If you click the "Preset Manager" icon along the top nav bar of FMRTE, that should be able to run you through the details you need to set up a new preset. The thing to note is to apply your new preset to "TeamPlayers" as the object type, then set the fitness/jaded/condition as required.

1st game with the use of the preset. I changed fitness from 15000 to 17500.

At home vs Norwich, I won 4-0 with 62% of possession. To be honest though, I was 4-0 up after 36 mins. Players Condition finished between 54%-71%. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get back to 95%+. I guess I can just keep using the preset anyway.

Thinking bout putting it up to 19750. People seem to think 20000 is the benchmark with getting cricket scores. Would need more than a 4-0 lead if I am away to the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and other top clubs.

Anyone else with updates on how they are going with it ?

• 2 weeks later...

1st game with the use of the preset. I changed fitness from 15000 to 17500.

At home vs Norwich, I won 4-0 with 62% of possession. To be honest though, I was 4-0 up after 36 mins. Players Condition finished between 54%-71%. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get back to 95%+. I guess I can just keep using the preset anyway.

Thinking bout putting it up to 19750. People seem to think 20000 is the benchmark with getting cricket scores. Would need more than a 4-0 lead if I am away to the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and other top clubs.

Anyone else with updates on how they are going with it ?

For the 15000-17000 range I believe that Fitness & Condition can both increase to the 95-100% range in 2-3 days. For '29634' it takes 1 week if I'm not wrong. I used these presets a long time back so I'm not entirely sure. Looks like you'll have to carry out your own hit & trial.

• 1 month later...

whats the best In game fitness range during match?

I.e. what fitness setting in the editor/presets would i use between the 15000 - 17000 range that have good fitness range throughout a game, 1% at start i dont care about but currently at 17000 the game has allmy players at between 40-60% health at 60 mins. Resorting in cheap goals being scored against.

Whats the best settings?

whats the best In game fitness range during match?

I.e. what fitness setting in the editor/presets would i use between the 15000 - 17000 range that have good fitness range throughout a game, 1% at start i dont care about but currently at 17000 the game has allmy players at between 40-60% health at 60 mins. Resorting in cheap goals being scored against.

Whats the best settings?

12749 in both fitness and condition. Jadeness to -1. I think that is the best tweek.

EDIT: Haven't used it in FM2012, only in FM2013. What's the best in 2012 I don't know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From what I think I read condition/match exercise is the only stat that needs to be edited, jadeness just reduces the chances of injury? Does this affect anything else, like training?

you are correct. jadedness reduces chances of injury. however what I've seen is that FMRTE for FM 2012 doesn't accept negative values. the least that you can enter for jadedness is 0. 

no it doesn't hamper training in any way. infact it helps your players improve their attributes faster since by using these presets your players would be performing better in every match.  

for all the folks who don't know how to create/edit presets, here are some ready-made ones. go on...ruin your life.

btw it ain't my fault that the earlier presets got deleted. blame the one who keeps changing the forum layout every bloody hour without backing up the attachments.  

EPO.xml

Superman.xml

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks,

I thought i was cursed or blind to see dl links :)

I am trying now.

Edit: After trying for the first time of scorig 7 goals,  i have to ask a question. What is the difference between 15k and 12k in game? I mean what it changes so dramatically?

With 12k the chances of getting injured is higher, if you keep playing him frequently.

Lately I have been using these cheats on an either/or basis i.e. either condition or fitness rather than both. See for yourself...players with 12k condition perform better than players with 12k fitness. But 12k fitness has lesser chances of injury, makes the game more realistic & you still have a decent chance of winning every game ( you'll have to be tactically astute for away games & there's gonna be lots of narrow wins....good fun though).    

if you wanna win matches barca style then I suggest that you use fitness - 32767 and the FMTN possession break tactic.

hers's the download link for the tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/102557-1109-passes-one-game-barcelona-93%25-possession.html

target man: DMC

playmakers: DMC, DMCR & DMCL (in that particular order)

here's some screens: i'm managing bayern

FC Bayern v Dortmund (Information_ Overview).png

Edited by ksonowal

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I'm french and my english is pretty bad but I want to know how you use the fitness cheat for that either most resembling Barça style? What I must to change (I must use 32767 for who?). I use the tactic 4-2-3-1 and I want more dominate, more goals (3/4/5-0 for exemple).

It's Match exercice 29634 ? or it's fitness ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english yet.

Hello I'm french and my english is pretty bad but I want to know how you use the fitness cheat for that either most resembling Barça style? What I must to change (I must use 32767 for who?). I use the tactic 4-2-3-1 and I want more dominate, more goals (3/4/5-0 for exemple).

It's Match exercice 29634 ? or it's fitness ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english yet.

Dude your english is just fine. at least you made the effort. btw there's always google translate  ;)   

As for the answer to your question: the magic number 32767/29634 can be applied to fitness or match exercise/condition or both. it's upto you. in my opinion applying it to fitness only is more than sufficient.

Thanks ksonowal.

When I use the magic number 32767/29634 for match exercise, I have a crash dump. When I use the number for fitness, I don't see the change. What is the difference for the magic number between match exercice and fitness. I think that when you use the magic number for  the match exercice, the player is doped (he win Usain Bolt for running for exemple). But if you use the magic number for the fitness, I don't know that it changes.