Jump to content
FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly


culturedleftfoot

Recommended Posts

Actually, I tried to make a preset for the youth recruitment in FMRTE to 200. It gave every 1st team player a PA of 200 :(

 

How would I go about doing the preset you are talking about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aaron1 said:

Actually, I tried to make a preset for the youth recruitment in FMRTE to 200. It gave every 1st team player a PA of 200 :(

 

How would I go about doing the preset you are talking about?

Mine is working

Skärmbild (991).png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 0527 said:

Mine is working

Skärmbild (991).png

 

Ok I've done this exact Preset, now how do I use it? I can't find it anywhere to click on it, or is it automatically in use whilst the saved game is being played?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok I have done presets for

Working with youngsters (HOYD - 127)

Scouting (Judging PA 127)

Youth Recruitment 127

Junior Coaching 127

 

Surely that is all I need to get better youngsters coming into my youth setup in the future.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Ok I have done presets for

Working with youngsters (HOYD - 127)

Scouting (Judging PA 127)

Youth Recruitment 127

Junior Coaching 127

 

Surely that is all I need to get better youngsters coming into my youth setup in the future.

 

 

 I dont think Judging PA will exceed 25 but everything else is correct.

 

Please post your test result after your youth intake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 0527 said:

 

 I dont think Judging PA will exceed 25 but everything else is correct.

 

Please post your test result after your youth intake. 

 

Ok will do. I'm in April first season so it might take me a few days to get to March next season. 

 

I'll.have the presents on all.season just incase 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2024 at 10:37 PM, Aaron1 said:

Morale at 255 is a disaster. It shows Liverpool players to have ABYSMAL happiness, so I've changed the preset back to 20 in the HEAL Preset section.

nothing over 20 in morale will default it to 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2024 at 10:46 PM, 0527 said:

 

 I dont think Judging PA will exceed 25 but everything else is correct.

 

Please post your test result after your youth intake. 

 

Hi @0527 How do I put 100 training happiness in as a preset? many thanks

 

Also, is there a preset to have the players increase their attributes quicker than normal? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aaron1 said:

Is there also a preset that has players to always have a Training Performance of 10.0? I rather dislike some players having it as under 7

100 Training Happiness is the only way to get them to train at higher level & 74 Hack is for increase their attributes quicker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, 0527 said:

100 Training Happiness is the only way to get them to train at higher level & 74 Hack is for increase their attributes quicker

 

My Youth Intake Preview (Season 2 - December 2024) only DM is the position with anything better than a C grading (A Grade).

 

WHen it comes to February 1st, I will close fmrte, load it back up and use all the presets again. Hoping the Youth Intake Preview isn't a sign of things to come in March

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 0527 said:

100 Training Happiness is the only way to get them to train at higher level & 74 Hack is for increase their attributes quicker

 

Instead of 74 for Professional, I used 127

My Youth striker in my 1st team started the season with CA of 89. Ended his 1st season with CA of 132. An increase of 43. His PA is 199. So in saying that, I predict he may well be around 199 in his 3rd season, as a 19 year old.

1.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

 

Instead of 74 for Professional, I used 127

My Youth striker in my 1st team started the season with CA of 89. Ended his 1st season with CA of 132. An increase of 43. His PA is 199. So in saying that, I predict he may well be around 199 in his 3rd season, as a 19 year old.

1.jpg

why are you giving him either foot? that is a waste of ca points, for every point you in the weak foot it costs 1.35 ca point.

The game's ME calculate how good a player is from is attributes not if they use either foot. i have the premier league and CL with just using player with 135 CA and PA.

 

for experiment reduces 1 of the foot to 1 and freeze both feet from increasing, come back in a month game time and see how beeter is attributes are.

 

here is a 116 (in-game editor) CA striker is

image.thumb.png.49050e834f505b07905cf13f1eb95cd0.png

 

Screenshot 2024-04-03 064138.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok I put his left foot back to what it was previously, 12. but he lost 10 CA Points. So I had to redistribute those 10 points. So he still has a CA of 132.

 

My liverpool still has the upcoming FIFA Club World Cup coming up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

 

Instead of 74 for Professional, I used 127

My Youth striker in my 1st team started the season with CA of 89. Ended his 1st season with CA of 132. An increase of 43. His PA is 199. So in saying that, I predict he may well be around 199 in his 3rd season, as a 19 year old.

 

 

So 127 Youth Recruitment worked for @agent007 & you? Just need to remember that not every player will be at high PA. Chances are higher that you will get a 1-2 players with high PA.
I recommend 74 because if i want to revert back to original value, the original value stays the same. After using 127, you
CANT go back to original value, When you stop using 127, It will always be at 20. 
I dont edit CA or PA, It let it take a natural course with 74, They usually hit peak at 22-23.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 0527 said:

 

So 127 Youth Recruitment worked for @agent007 & you? Just need to remember that not every player will be at high PA. Chances are higher that you will get a 1-2 players with high PA.
I recommend 74 because if i want to revert back to original value, the original value stays the same. After using 127, you
CANT go back to original value, When you stop using 127, It will always be at 20. 
I dont edit CA or PA, It let it take a natural course with 74, They usually hit peak at 22-23.

 

Just thinking ... If I did put 74 instead of 127 in Professional, would the players CA increase at a slower rate? And in saying that, if I instead put 255 (which seems to be the maximum number), would the CA increase faster than it would at 127?

 

Or if using 255, would it totally ruin it and have the CA increase at normal rate (as if the number is always 20)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bad news!

 

My game crashed 3 times between July - August 2025.

 

So I am starting a new saved game. I know it will limit the players available, I'm only going to have all england leagues on. But yes, I'll still use the presets, I think it crashed cos of the amount of times I used fmrte & edited players contracts and attributes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So from what I'm reading, apart from the youth recruitment part:

Apply professional – 127
Strong foot, weak foot – 20.1
Freeze all attributes or select essential ones
Anyone with some results to share who enjoyed the save.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't dare touch their attributes anymore other than increasing their PA once their CA has caught up to their current PA. I will increase it by 10 each time. Is there a reason why their weak foot would be 1? Does it increase their attributes any quicker?

 

Just got my youth intake preview whilst using all the presets. Looks promising.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy