FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing fixtures-swapping Teams not in a competition

lennert876_N

Hi

with the new version of fmrte there is the possibility to Move teams between competition groups,

does this also work to switch non-competition teams in a competition?

Or can this be a feature in next versions.

sorry if there are spelling errors in the text english is not the native language

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, lennert876_N said:

Hi

with the new version of fmrte there is the possibility to Move teams between competition groups,

does this also work to switch non-competition teams in a competition?

Or can this be a feature in next versions.

sorry if there are spelling errors in the text english is not the native language

Hi

Dont worry about that, and it is spot on mate👍

As I remember when I beta tested this you could move teams between groups but it caused crashes and so with public release that was not added along with swapping teams not in the competition.

I will double check this later but it was something Braca was working on I will be discussing a few things with him and I will see where we are with this.

You can swap  teams around  already in a competition eg World cup you could move/swap the teams into different groups, but you need to do this before any games are played

cheers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Editing fixtures-swapping Teams not in a competition
  • 1 month later...